19 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

@Garnet Psaltery I can see it fine on my Light theme.

Btw, @Linden Lab Here's my pet peeve of the decade: people keep asking me if I can redeliver stuff they purchased on MP. I always do, plus explain how they can do it themselves next time, so they don't have to wait for my reply. All this because they don't know the 'You purchaced this item on blabla' link leads to the redelivery button. So here's a little suggestion:

image.thumb.png.58045d8b4d301d956fae4a3ea086771d.png

A better way would be to just add a Redeliver button and leave the date alone. I, for one, want that date where I can see it easily. Right where it is, is perfect. The redelivery button could be for those who don't know how to identify links on a webpage. Obviously, that does not mean you personally since you did identify the link. 😜

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

A better way would be to just add a Redeliver button and leave the date alone. I, for one, want that date where I can see it easily. Right where it is, is perfect. The redelivery button could be for those who don't know how to identify links on a webpage. Obviously, that does not mean you personally since you did identify the link. 😜

I am almost not unhappy about the date .. but I am unhappy there isn't a button right there too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rufferta said:

In Second Life: 1. Full-perm objects where the seller has made minor changes and listed themselves as creator. I know this is common practice, but  it is still maddening to find out that the 'rare' item you just got from a vendor is based on something you could have gotten for $1L on the Marketplace. On left, $1L item on Marketplace named Azura Queen, 2 land impact; on right, 'rare' item in vending machine which has been altered and renamed, 3 land impact.

Well, you'll be pleased to know that statue in question is an asset ripped from Skyrim!

54f7ec6dd59297a882a19ef0c2246574.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Is Skyrimming fun?

Not as fun as Oblivioning or Morrowinding. It was a decent game, modding made it a great game, but once you've done it all a few times over it doesn't have any great mechanics that makes you want to go back. Combat is a joke, which you'd think be something they'd put a bit of effort into but .. Nah. I've seen RPGs with more interesting fishing mechanics than Bethesda's idea of combat mechanics. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

I am almost not unhappy about the date .. but I am unhappy there isn't a button right there too.

That's my peeve right there.

I was going for "I am also not unhappy", but for some reason I got "almost" and my brain didn't even register till I came back to the thread hours later.

It's like there is someone sneaking around after me editing everything I type to be slightly gibberish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

I was going for "I am also not unhappy", but for some reason I got "almost" and my brain didn't even register till I came back to the thread hours later.

It's like there is someone sneaking around after me editing everything I type to be slightly gibberish.

Luckily, we are fluent in gibberish! 

• Like 2

Well, finally picked up a little angry stalker. Should I be flattered at all the attention?  

It seems that a few people who were outspoken against a bit of info-scraping are now being tracked by those same people. You know, the ones who said all the info was just innocent fun and couldn't be used for anything evil? Yeah, those guys. A bot lands in a region I am in and withing a few minutes an similarly named avatar land and starts snapping pics and threatening retaliation.

I told them to use a better EEP and take better pics.  I even invited them to go dancing with me.  It's happened 3 times now.

The info IS being used to find people.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Well, finally picked up a little angry stalker. Should I be flattered at all the attention?  

It seems that a few people who were outspoken against a bit of info-scraping are now being tracked by those same people. You know, the ones who said all the info was just innocent fun and couldn't be used for anything evil? Yeah, those guys. A bot lands in a region I am in and withing a few minutes an similarly named avatar land and starts snapping pics and threatening retaliation.

I told them to use a better EEP and take better pics.  I even invited them to go dancing with me.  It's happened 3 times now.

Cinn, can you DM or IM me? Would you mind?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

If suddenly the bots start looking like you, that's a compliment. I guess.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:
7 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

I was going for "I am also not unhappy", but for some reason I got "almost"

My brain read it as "also" the first time around.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:
4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: "My" Cinnamon was limping this morning, no walkies.

If you tell Cinnamon that she has to go on a diet for her own good, you're going to get an earful of husky sass.

/me hands you some ear plugs

A few hours later, and she was OK for a walk.  (We skipped the normal first walk, normally anywhere between 1:30am-3:30am.)

Yay!

• Like 1

2e5670e2c5955ad0c6c7c56d0fecb54c.png

I see this a fair bit on patterned tops, and what peeves me is that there are two directly opposite reasons that cause it.

The mesh's rigging is done with a larger breast size, hence the jagged shape between them making the lines dip - that goes away if I blow the size slider up, but ..

.. Already with a smaller breast size than intended for the mesh, the texture over them is being stretched, and if I did increase their size to make the divet go away in the mesh, the texture distortion would be made even worse.

Realistically there shouldn't be anywhere near as much of a depression between the breasts anyway; from many years of careful observation I've noticed that fabric doesn't generally hug the in-between-breast shape as much as it either falls with gravity or, if stretched .. Stretches, and even when the top is made from soft fabric and under a lot of strain, it's not as if the middle part is going to hug the sternum (although the top in the picture is pretty loosely fitted so that particular one isn't the most egregious example of that). I even remember people complaining about that with system clothes ('BOM' for the little 'uns) back before mesh stuff became the standard, it looks 'painted on' because of it. It's a bit like those trousers which look like you've got a very severe (and painful) wedgie going on (tight fitting yoga trousers or leggings, all right, a bit of shape-hugging isn't necessarily entirely off - but on bulky leather, cargo and denim trousers?!).

Staph it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Orwar said:

The mesh's rigging is done with a larger breast size, hence the jagged shape between them making the lines dip - that goes away if I blow the size slider up, but ..

The "jagged" part makes it look like a similar quality to legacy / BOM clothing.

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: ordered a vintage organ / synth finally today (hard to choose), and later saw one review declare that one the "worst". I shall not let that harsh my shopping buzz!

There is always one review even on the best things that someone has to rock the boat.. hehehe

I just picked up a 5tb WD external hard drive to get some things off this computer and to get things off other hard drives we kept from our other computers..

One guy complained saying, This is a scam because it say's 5TB but  it's obviously less that 5TB!

There is like 2 programs that come on it for installing it on a mac and something else that you can delete that take up like 250mb.. hehehe

Then the guy that made the next reviewer after him, tore him a new one for not knowing what he was talking about.. hehehe

I was like, omg this is like SL MP reviews..lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

There is an app named Dark Reader. It changes the page appearance from lite to dark or dark to lite. Makes for easy, quick, temporary changes.

It works great too.. Everything is nice and relaxing like it's night time.. But the second I open a note card or something bright, it's like Vampire exposed to sunlight.. hehehe

mb9i7i5x6oj61.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2