When an item you buy has socks and you are looking for them. Only to realize they are sold separately, and it doesn't say on the AD. I wish creators if they have something that goes with the item in the picture and it says boots and socks. At the bottom of the ad photo, it said socks sold separately. 

1 hour ago, JUSTUS Palianta said:

When the SL forum makes me log in just to read general forum topics, is that a new feature?

People Forums: Your Avatar, Make Friends, Lifestyles and Relationships, Role Play, and General Discussion Forum all need you to be logged in before you can read or see any posts.  Same with the Adult Content Forum, which has always been the case.  No idea if this is a new thing for the People Forums.

Edited by Jaylinbridges
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jaylinbridges said:

People Forums: Make Friends, Lifestyles and Relationships, Role Play, and General Discussion Forum all need you to be logged in before you can read or see any posts.  Same with the Adult Content Forum, which has always been the case.  No idea if this is a new thing for the People Forums.

Yeah, definitely new.  I used to be able to read anything under People whether or not I was logge din.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, definitely new.  I used to be able to read anything under People whether or not I was logge din.

Didn't it used to be like that before, years ago,Where you had to have an account to read the forums?

• Like 1

No one noticed that the last round of spam threads in the sections that now require you to be logged in were posted up by a guest account that used a gmail address?

The new requirement couldn't possibly be linked to that, now could it? I mean, it's the simplest explanation!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

No one noticed that the last round of spam threads in the sections that now require you to be logged in were posted up by a guest account that used a gmail address?

The new requirement couldn't possibly be linked to that, now could it? I mean, it's the simplest explanation!

While I was always able to view the forums without logging in, I've never been able to post without logging in.  Thus those spam posts confused me when I saw them in my notifications.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

You used to be able to post with a "guest" account???

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Pet peeve: Remembered the "Candyman" movies. Tried saying "Handyman" 3 times into a mirror, but no one appeared to murder my "Honey-do" list. It was worth a try.

You created that "Honey-do" list didn't you. You were looking at him in the mirror and just didn't recognize yourself. 🤔🤭

Peeve: There's still two items on a certain "honey-do" list that have been there for 3 years now. A closet rod and a couple of shelves. Once again, I'll have to do it all myself if I want it to get done. 🤬

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:
9 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Pet peeve: Remembered the "Candyman" movies. Tried saying "Handyman" 3 times into a mirror, but no one appeared to murder my "Honey-do" list. It was worth a try.

You created that "Honey-do" list didn't you. You were looking at him in the mirror and just didn't recognize yourself. 🤔🤭

Peeve: There's still two items on a certain "honey-do" list that have been there for 3 years now. A closet rod and a couple of shelves. Once again, I'll have to do it all myself if I want it to get done. 🤬

I'm still working on projects that were on Dad's "honey-do" list back in 1951.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'm still working on projects that were on Dad's "honey-do" list back in 1951.

I'm mucking about with issues in my house built 1957, so..similar.

I assume with the Real Estate market being what it is, next owner will tear it down and have their own brand new honey-do list.

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I'm mucking about with issues in my house built 1957, so..similar.

I assume with the Real Estate market being what it is, next owner will tear it down and have their own brand new honey-do list.

The house I grew up in as a kid was built in the 1600s. It was originally the local vicarage and had a nice chunk of land around it. It ceased to be a vicarage when the local parson acquired a reputation as a drunkard and womaniser so severe that when he was found dead in a nearby ditch after one of his more extreme benders, the church decided to amalgamate the parish with the one next door and it became surplus to requirements. The house and lands were sold off to a respectable military gentleman whose wife used part of the house as one of the first free schools in the area. Sadly, that family fell upon hard times and the land was slowly but surely sold off to adjacent farms leaving nothing but a modest garden around the footprint of the house, the garage (converted from coach-house and stable) and the old pigsty (no pigs in it any more, just the oil tank for the heating). By the time my folks bought it, after it had passed through many hands since the Colonel's family, it needed a LOT of work.

I learned a great deal about home maintenance on an old building from assisting my dad, along with some REALLY interesting additions to my developing vocabulary.

• Like 4