7 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...sets you on fire.

One day I will author the tell-all book that uncloaks you as the faux demon that you really are.

I'm just waiting to get offered a decent advance from a (*cough*) "reputable" publisher.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I lived next to St. Catherine's Residence For Young Women when I was in grad school. Across the street was another apartment building that housed a lot of students from Patricia Stevens Career College and Finishing School. The street between those two buildings was a mecca for young men in fast cars.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I can learn to tolerate it, if the company is witty, articulate, and insightful enough.

Shame you won't be joining us . . .

Some people, and I repeat Some people, are good company even despite / because of being dim-witted, inarticulate, and lacking insight.  Some of those people are "innocents".

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 5

My biggest pet peeve in SL. One is when creators rebrand their stores like once a month and then quit for like a year or two. Like we get you lost the motivation, and that is understandable. But I mean, when rebranding your store and shutting down a month or two later is your MO. I kinda just go bye Felicia. I am not shopping from a store, I am very uncertain about its future.  Two when some stores take forever to release their updated items or even items from events. The going time is about 2 months for most stores, to release their new or updated product. When it just came from an event or they have been updating it. 

• Like 2

Why do the Bellisseria content packs contain only some of the flowers?  I like my flower gardens to have lots of flowers, and I prefer to use the ones that I see the moles have placed locally as they match the theme better.  But they've only given us a small taste of what they have.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The smell before wasn't so great anyway.

I know. Humans are almost as bad as canines for failing to groom themselves properly. At least us cats know about keeping things clean. Which of course means leaving anything that isn't clean where it's somebody else's problem.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, kali Wylder said:

Why do the Bellisseria content packs contain only some of the flowers?  I like my flower gardens to have lots of flowers, and I prefer to use the ones that I see the moles have placed locally as they match the theme better.  But they've only given us a small taste of what they have.

I'd like to have all the plants to pick from myself, but then the overall look of each region would not be so unique and the texture loading time would be a little longer. I doubt it would make much difference though, since everyone has different furniture and stuff anyway.

I actually have a peeve, something that's been happening more and more I've noticed...

People that believe anyone that disagrees with them is part of "the bad guys", and people that give passes for bad behavior by the ones they agree with. Usually there's an overlap, too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Paul Hexem said:

I actually have a peeve, something that's been happening more and more I've noticed...

People that believe anyone that disagrees with them is part of "the bad guys", and people that give passes for bad behavior by the ones they agree with. Usually there's an overlap, too.

Yes!