People who derender everybody at events (which is logical) but don't at least turn their minimap on and just constantly plow through everyone in their way.

This just happened to me today. It was like watching the parting of the red sea as they walked away.

Edited by Finite

On 5/24/2021 at 9:06 AM, Rowan Amore said:

People who ask for advice and then when given advice and answers to their questions, turn around and accuse everyone of trolling when they don't get the advice/answers they want.  

People, I swear.

I had this happen to me years ago on Plurk.  Some chick added me as a friend and on her stream she asked a "why do people do this..." type of question.  The action in question was something I have been known to do, so I responded saying something along the lines of "I do that at times and this is why...blah blah blah."  Next thing I know, I was kicked off her friend's list and banished to the realms of evil people who ACTUALLY give a real response to a question instead of the fake sympathy "oh you poor thing" butt kissers.

So yeah, people suck!

Edited by Jordan Whitt
  • Like 2

• Lindens

Hello Folks! Looks like things have been verging off into violation world again.

giphy.gif

So, please keep in mind when you are making your posts, that the Second Life Forums are never ever an appropriate place for Flaming or the airing out of interpersonal conflict, big or small. 

As always, the Community Participation Guidelines are available here: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/403538-community-participation-guidelines/

https://tenor.com/view/if-you-cant-say-something-nice-dont-say-nothing-at-all-dont-say-anything-at-all-gif-10430025

Please keep it civil so that we can keep the thread going, instead of being forced to lock it. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

One that was told to me by someone in world when I logged in recently.
When someone on a parcel next to yours put up those huge butt-ugly privacy rocks. Look totally out of place.

Right click > derender > permanently. Do it everytime a new neighbor moves in and drops what are essentially ground level skyboxes next to me. Never understood why people get beachfront property just to surround it with a box. Or why they insist on putting them at ground level.

Edited by Finite

3 minutes ago, Finite said:

Right click > derender > permanently. Do it everytime a new neighbor moves in and drops what are essentially ground level skyboxes next to me. Never understood why people get beachfront property just to surround it with a box.

If only LL would add that to the official viewer....

• Like 2