Why does it matter?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

no idea lol,

if you have husbnad irl that responsible with your family, it means he is alpha in your family.

but if you take all that *****,

it menas you are the alpha. just simple like that

Yep,.most moms I know become the servant of the pack and deal with all the crap that happens with the family.  Doctor's appt, dentist appts, car pools, helping at school, the kids in general, taking care of the home.  

Sort of like a.pride of lions.  Sure, the male is king whose main job is protecting the pride but the females do all the actual day to day work.  He sits on his rock and waits for his meal.

We let them think they are alpha.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Yep,.most moms I know become the servant of the pack and deal with all the crap that happens with the family.  Doctor's appt, dentist appts, car pools, helping at school, the kids in general, taking care of the home.  

Sort of like a.pride of lions.  Sure, the male is king whose main job is protecting the pride but the females do all the actual day to day work.  He sits on his rock and waits for his meal.

the-rock-can-you-smell-what-is-cooking.gif.141c6e295a1a2af9a72f028d310f9028.gif

the truth is,

we let women think, that,
"they're still letting us feel like alpha"

sorry rowan ✌

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Oh wow, and there's me leaving my stuff collecting dust in my inventory for so so so long, I'll remember at the very last possible (worst possible) minute that it even exists, say wait a minute lemme just toss all this stuff on, and realize I don't like the settings. Hang on a sec lemme just... tinting this, changing that. Then go oh wait I'm not even set to HD lemme open my Lara HUD here... wait should I rock these, or these, or those...nah not those they look crazy with this skin nvm. Ok one final check all over, flip through the HUDs again. OH WOW I didn't realize it could do THAT - YOOOOOOO check this out! Suddenly standing there making crazy faces. 🤣

Maybe I'm the very opposite of your friend there. Wearing that stuff just feels so absurd to me sometimes that I can't help clowning on it. My male avatar is a full Ken doll - I only ever wear things on the female ones if I have to, and honestly, I don't even know why I bother LOL.

Hmm, maybe THAT's the reason nobody IMs me anymore. 👀😂

Eh... I don't even have that tool in my inventory. :D

Should I see a SL doctor now?  🙀

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Eh... I don't even have that tool in my inventory. :D

Should I see a SL doctor now?  🙀

Not at all! They all look hilarious to me so I'm right there with you. That stuff is better off left in the inventory or not bought at all. I mean I guess it's good for a laugh and the face animations are funny - so there's that!

Mine were gifted - some people just don't like us being Kens and Barbies 😂

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I just want to add that I am all right with this program because that meal keeps us old lions fueled up for when Momma yells out our name and it's time to get off that rock on pounce all over someones behind.👍😎

So there is a trade off on that program. Momma never has to worry for nothing. lol👍🤣

7 minutes ago, Velk Kerang said:

I just want to add that I am all right with this program because that meal keeps us old lions fueled up for when Momma yells out our name and it's time to get off that rock on pounce all over someones behind.👍😎

So there is a trade off on that program. Momma never has to worry for nothing. lol👍🤣

I've been married 25 years this year.  Not once in 25 years has my husband needed to 'pounce all over someone's behind'.

Marriage is a team effort where neither party feels the need to be alpha over another.  It's not the 50s, ffs.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

I've been married 25 years this year.  Not once in 25 years has my husband needed to 'pounce all over someone's behind'.

Marriage is a team effort where neither party feels the need to be alpha over another.  It's not the 50s, ffs.

Hades, I'd go so far as to say that any proper relationship is a team effort and always has been. The "Macho Man/Alpha" BS only persists thanks to the insecure types with something to prove.

Now watch as they come out of the woodwork to "defend themselves" or to "correct" me ... all while missing that in doing so, they're proving the point.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.