New last names released

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Foxpaws
Captain
Starchild
Blep
Grumpypants
Jackman
Kiko
Norbert
Ayashi
Corvinus
McGregor
Marques
Rizzo

Would Sid Grumptypants be something?

That was my fave too...If they ever release Squarepants I'm probably finally sold on a new name 🤣

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Foxpaws
Captain
Starchild
Blep
Grumpypants
Jackman
Kiko
Norbert
Ayashi
Corvinus
McGregor
Marques
Rizzo

Would Sid Grumptypants be something?

... and Marigold Grumpypants.

They might have to limit that last name, I think there will be a big demand for it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sid Nagy said:

But still, that price + VAT  :(

Ikr?! I am Premium, I don't mind to pay for L whenever I want something inworld, the husband and I have awesome and wellpaid jobs in RL, we have several online gaming subscriptions...game passes for 4 XBoxes alone ugh...and several video streaming subscriptions so I am well used to wasting money lol... and still it's really hard for me to justify paying that much for a new name only ... Or maybe the right name wasn't in the pool for me so far? especially since I have a legacy name still x3 maybe if you could get the same name for you and your partner for that price would get them sold better to more people but when I think how often people have new partners ...XD 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

I was also wondering if I would lose my name forever when I get a new one or is there a way that someone can go back to their legacy name?

it seems we can revert to our original name. From the KB

If I change my name, can someone take my old name and use it?

No. No one can use your original name. Your original name will always be yours, and you can revert back to it by changing your name again whenever you wish. Your original last name will also be available to you for future name changes. 

it seems also tho that we have to pay again to do this. Probably be best to ask Support about it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

I was also wondering if I would lose my name forever when I get a new one or is there a way that someone can go back to their legacy name?

This is from the Knowledge Base:

• If you've changed your name before, you may revert to your previous name (standard name change fee applies).
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

This is from the Knowledge Base:

• If you've changed your name before, you may revert to your previous name (standard name change fee applies).

Sooo knowing myself I would probably pay like 90 Dollars to be Gwin LeShelle...maybe I should really skip that XD I probably would never get used to a new name T^T only if they make the district of tokyo I was born in last name I would change my name I guess haha so many ok-ish names but none has hit me so far -_- disappointed in myself at this point lol I seem to picky xD

• Like 2

If I was planning to make an alt my new main, than I certainly would shell out the 50 USD to get a last name, but I'm too used to the Sid Nagy name as well I guess.
On top of that, I'm trying to sell a few items on the marketplace.
Sid Grumpypants would not make a good merchant name either.

If I would run a bar or club Captain McGregor would fit in nicely.  Cheers.
(McGregor is a beer and a whiskey brand)

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

If I would run a bar or club Captain McGregor would fit in nicely.

It would, but since Captain is available as a last name you'd have to settle for McGregor Captain which just doesn't have the same ring to it.

ETA: Never mind, just noticed that McGregor is on the last name list too... still I'm left wondering why Captain was added as a last name? 

Edited by Fluffy Sharkfin
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Fluffy Sharkfin said:

still I'm left wondering why Captain was added as a last name? 

So that some aspiring soldier could be Sergeant Captain?  Or a sailor could be Ayeaye Captain?   Or an animal fancier could be Kangaroo Captain?  Or an English Lit type could be OhCaptainMy Captain?  ( <<< --  @Scylla Rhiadra  , here's your big chance ).

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.