I don't have a lot of real friends, but I do have a lot of imaginary ones.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Amina Sopwith said:

Can you message it to me?

Please. I've got Covid. I'm stuck in isolation with a small child, no corkscrew and a Prime Minister who knows how to party.

lol. If I can find it again.

Anything to help a plague victim. (Which I hope you're getting through with only moderate pain?)

• Like 3

I had up until yesterday, just one alt. Which was in a cat avatar. I mainly used it as an avi to park on my boat so it would derezz out at sea while I went scuba diving/RPing or something...

But for whatever reason I created a second yesterday, which I intend for it to be human. Now I'm wishing I did this sooner to get those deals over the holidays. 😩

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Pizza pop? Wtf is a pizza pop?

Manly women? 

And no one caught on? 😯

https://www.pizzapops.ca/

I think most people got the satire at first go. A few didn't, which was rather . . . hilarious.

And it took a while for people to figure out that I was the Womanly Woman behind the Manly Man.

• Like 2

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I think most people got the satire at first go. A few didn't, which was rather . . . hilarious.

And it took a while for people to figure out that I was the Womanly Woman behind the Manly Man.

Those look more like meat pies. I love meat pies but that doesn't look good to me.

I might not have known it was you, but I would have known you weren't a man. lol

I spend more time on the forum now than I ever did from 2004 until 2020.

• Like 2

I have totally not read the whole thing x3 but I can say that I am suuuuch a bad friend in SL even to my alts( I don't add anyone anymore beside people from this RL thing with the bad graphics tho) because I am squirrel and wander off to RL constantly lmao but as long as I can keep the concentration up I will leave you a virtual huggy ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Those look more like meat pies. I love meat pies but that doesn't look good to me.

I might not have known it was you, but I would have known you weren't a man. lol

7 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I first read pizzapoOps and was kinda not sure if I wanted to click that link 😂❤️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Can you message it to me?

Please. I've got Covid. I'm stuck in isolation with a small child, no corkscrew and a Prime Minister who knows how to party.

Time to practice your sabrage technique, Amina. It'll get the top off, thrill the kiddie, and you can imagine the follow-through skewering Boris.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Time to practice your sabrage technique, Amina. It'll get the top off, thrill the kiddie, and you can imagine the follow-through skewering Boris.

I've got a light sabre?

So a man dies and goes to heaven. Behind St Peter, he sees a whole load of clocks in all shapes and sizes.

"What are those?" he asks.

"Oh," says St Peter, "they're lie clocks. Every time a person lies, the hands move forward. That one there belongs to Nelson Mandela. Its hands have never moved."

"Whose is that one?" the man asks.

"That's Abraham Lincoln's. Its hands have moved twice."

"Where's Boris Johnson's?"

"We're using it as a ceiling fan."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

These are pizza rolls here in the US.

1 hour ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Meat pies?  Ick.  Pies are for sweet desserts like apple pie or pumpkin pie.  They are not for meat.

/me laughs at the crazy dialects in the world

(I guess I can make an exception for Chicken Pot Pie and Shepherd's Pie which doesn't even have a crust.  So, is it really a pie at all?)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Meat pies?  Ick.  Pies are for sweet desserts like apple pie or pumpkin pie.  They are not for meat.

/me laughs at the crazy dialects in the world

(I guess I can make an exception for Chicken Pot Pie and Shepherd's Pie which doesn't even have a crust.  So, is it really a pie at all?)

A meat pie is the same thing as a pot pie just without the pie pan. It's meat wrapped in pastry. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Don't some Americans call pizzas 'pies'? Which I do not get at all :S

I once had a slice of pecan pie made with bourbon and chocolate and it was INCREDIBLE

Yum yum pig's bum :P

Pecan-Pie-Recipe-1.thumb.jpg.148e0f1b860232fc4d9e17b76578e5a1.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rat Luv said:

No! That's EXACTLY what it looks like, lol.

It's...erm...I'm not sure really! :o

It's a pizza Cornish pasty!

I've seen pasties with cheese in them but never a pizza one. What would they say in St Ives???

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

That's a....pizza Cornish pasty?

@Rat Luv,have you ever seen one of these things??

It somewhat resembles a Cornish pastry in the same way that Indian rubber is somewhat like cheese. It's got the shape right, more or less, but whatever the outside crust is composed of, I suspect it barely qualifies as "food."

As for the "filling" . . . well, some things are better not spoke of at all.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.