May i bring you all to laugh hard?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Nikita Neuman said:

Yea i know, you americans laugh more when some Comedian stands on a Stage and tells Politic Nonsens hahaha how funny, American Humor is in Europe a Trash!

Ahahaha yes you are right they do.. but seriously now i am not american and didn't laugh either.

• Like 2

On 11/7/2021 at 5:31 PM, Nikita Neuman said:

Hey Guys, may i bring you all some funny very omfg hahaha Photo?

If you see that, you will fall from your Chair of Laughter, promised!

Look this and try not to Laugh Lmao! Hahahahahahaaa as i saw that, i laughed so hard!

I am done with zoom calls....

You should have added it to this thread. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
Thank you anyway for trying to share your joy.
  • Like 1

On some level, I can appreciate people wanting to share something that gave them a good time. Nothing wrong with that. To go from that to casual xenophobia in a single exchange is quite some whiplash. For the record, as a Swiss (so politically and culturally not European :P *runs*) - this didn't make me laugh either. That said, we could use this to share what makes each of us laugh so we can come to the surprising conclusion that humour is highly subjective.

Let me go first!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

It WAS in Art, Music and Photography so...

I have a confession to make, I rarely even notice which sub-forum I'm looking at. My starting point is always:

1.   Notifications.

2.   https://community.secondlife.com/discover/   for the latest posts on every topic. 

I may have laughed at it if I'd seen it earlier in the day, but I was in evening wind-down mode and possibly not very much would make me roll on the floor laughing. 

4 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

On some level, I can appreciate people wanting to share something that gave them a good time. Nothing wrong with that. To go from that to casual xenophobia in a single exchange is quite some whiplash. For the record, as a Swiss (so politically and culturally not European :P *runs*) - this didn't make me laugh either. That said, we could use this to share what makes each of us laugh so we can come to the surprising conclusion that humour is highly subjective.

Let me go first!

Yes, very subjective.

Situation comedy that has me rolling with laughter currently is on BBC iPlayer, so not available to everyone, but it's a Scottish comedy called Still Game. It is quite 'brave' comedy in this day and age when so little offends so many. 

But also, while we are in the zone of cats that make us laugh, I do find this tremendously funny. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

That said, we could use this to share what makes each of us laugh so we can come to the surprising conclusion that humour is highly subjective.

9a0ea4dcabf827d82414826217fc29e35cdddd23

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Nikita Neuman said:

Yea i know, you americans laugh more when some Comedian stands on a Stage and tells Politic Nonsens hahaha how funny, American Humor is in Europe a Trash!

It's more than likely because us Americans have seen just about every lolcat meme in existence just in these forums alone, going on two decades now..

We've had to up our game some and search far and wide for just some simple lil ole giggles these days when it comes to cats. 

hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Nikita Neuman said:

In Europe Standup Comedians get not the quietest Attention, Trash like your Sitcoms, pfff.

Europe laughs about 1---> Trump the Joke Figure hahahahaa

Most of us here are Europeans..

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nick0678 said:

Most of us here are Europeans..

Though I don't really identify myself as 'European' .. That would insinuate that one were somehow like the continental rabble! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.