Ebody Reborn

Janet Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can't post pictures because they aren't SFW, but there's another body coming out on Oct 10: Ebody Reborn!

I got a chance to play around with it and it's a really nice body. It scales really well and seems to be in a sweet spot between Kupra and Legacy. I don't know what it is about this time of year, but it looks like another winner. There are already a lot of creators on board and I'm interested to know what you guys think.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/133873458@N04/51493141347/in/dateposted/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/133873458@N04/51516937613/in/dateposted/

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Do we know if any shops have updates for current clothes or new clothes rigged to fit when the body launches? That seems to have been the key to success for recent body launches like Legacy Perky/Maitreya Petite. 

There's stuff out there already! I saw a couple of things at the latest events.

Crybun

Miss Chelsea 

Rebel Gal

off the top of my head. There's probably more.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 12:49 PM, Blaise Glendevon said:

Do we know if any shops have updates for current clothes or new clothes rigged to fit when the body launches? That seems to have been the key to success for recent body launches like Legacy Perky/Maitreya Petite. 

On the weekend sales I noticed that Riot and Decoy have the Reborn size on their sale items.

I just wonder why eBody's other bodies never took off, they were really nice but didn't get much support.

• Like 1

I find it interesting that many mesh bodymakers are jumping onto the "curvy", "juicy", "thicc" shape lately. There's also Kalhene Erika, which has proven to be so popular that Kalhene has now created a new shopping mall sim to showcase fashion for it! And now we have this eBody Reborn, which looks very similar.

I wish Strawberry were still able to do her body reviews! She was a master at it.

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

I used to say that all the time on here.

This one is going to make a splash though.

I hope it takes off! I have been wanting something in-between Legacy and Kupra. I have Belleza Freya and still love her too, but she doesn't have as much support as she used to. (That might pick up though due to the recent Belleza update)

• Like 4

If you go here: eBody They have a wall full of shops they have partnered with and I'm seeing TONS of my favorite go to places! It's super exciting, I love it! So far there's 155 different ones on the wall! (Yes I did math, I know, it scares me too.)

Edited by Jolly Nova
Grammar
  • Like 2

Demo'd it and it is very juicy. Nice uplifted bum and the legs are beautiful. Nice arch on the back too.

Breasts are a bit unnatural even with the nipple settings, but nothing some editing won't fix. Maybe that is just me.

Very tempted at the $3500L mark. But I love my Legacy wardrobe. I am not too excited about having to go from scratch again. 

Do we think that stores will continue supporting this body after the initial few months?

Edited by Bluntrollerrr
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bluntrollerrr said:

Do we think that stores will continue supporting this body after the initial few months?

That's kind of a conundrum isn't it.  If LOTS of folks buy the body and cloths for the body then yes, likely it will get continued support until it drops out of favor (think of some "top" sellers of a few years ago that are almost never included in the sizings of new original mesh (the template makers are still creating for a bunch I think -- or some anyway).   

It is a pretty body but like many of you I have a small fortune (some actually purchased) of clothes for Lara.  And I as Chic has always had a boyish figure. I see no reason to change.   So far as fitting previous eBodies I think the chances are VERY minimal. Maybe someone can report and we'll know for sure.  

• Like 2

I think fans of proportional shapes will appreciate the amount of arm length on tap. The lower legs scale some with the muscle slider, that's a big plus. Higher body fat shapes still need a belly deformer if you don't want a misshapen stomach. And so a thicc shape ends up looking very similar to legacy in profile, with the nipped in bit at the navel. There is something about the hip /waist/ leg ratio of legacy that doesn't look right to me. I think it's the placement of the kneecaps. Maybe that's just me, but this looks more "right" to me.  It has potential for the kind of shape I want but I just put so much L$ into kupra. If I end up with a bunch of ebody clothes in my regular course of shopping I might be tempted. 3500 is cheap now eh? I get it! But a promo price of 2500 would have been a bit more tempting.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, s2Pandora said:

Compared to most bodies coming out these days it is. Lower still would be better, but i'll take 3.5 over 5 any day.

I think you are thinking mesh heads which a lot of those are around 5k mark.. Most bodies coming out these days are around 2500 to 3500..

Legacy is 5500..Kupra is like 4k. most of the rest are below that..

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.