Ebody Reborn

Janet Voxel

I was on the fence about mounds and was just about to buy them, I was actually searching marketplace for the mounds addon when I saw waifu clothing popping up in my search. I do like these a bit better so I'm glad it worked out that way and I am seeing a ton of support already. Creators were prepared for this. 

3 hours ago, Ze Helix said:

I was on the fence about mounds and was just about to buy them, I was actually searching marketplace for the mounds addon when I saw waifu clothing popping up in my search. I do like these a bit better so I'm glad it worked out that way and I am seeing a ton of support already. Creators were prepared for this. 

Be careful when it comes to clothes for the Waifu bewbies,, Because there was Waifu clothes before there was Waifu Bewbies.. Just make sure they are for the Reborn Wafu Bewbies..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Missy Starchild said:

Update 1.69.6 has dropped. Time to update my entire outfits list for the second time this week 🙃

At least were not waiting 6 month or years for the fixes from updates, like with some bodies that I won't mention here.... hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure what happened, but I had to go back to the previous version, 1.69.5, when wearing Waifu.  The HUD in 1.69.5 controlled the nibbles on the Waifu and only on it when wearing the Waifu. The HUD for 1.69.6 controls both the Waifu nipples and the underlying nipples. So I ended up with four nipples (one set higher up than the other). heh.

So I had to revert back to 1.69.5.

Edited by PJBear Bitey

8 minutes ago, PJBear Bitey said:

I'm not sure what happened, but I had to go back to the previous version, 1.69.5, when wearing Waifu.  The HUD in 1.69.5 controlled the nibbles on the Waifu and only on it when wearing the Waifu. The HUD for 1.69.6 controls both the Waifu nipples and the underlying nipples. So I ended up with four nipples (one set higher up than the other). heh.

So I had to revert back to 1.69.5.

Works fine for me. 1.69.5 had an issue with nipples and nails autoalpha, so perhaps it did break your copy of waifus. Worth to go grab a redelivery/unpack a fresh copy and not use it with 1.69.5 before checking on the 1.69.6.

• Like 1

Here's a pretty good deal if you are looking for new clothes for your Waifu addon, fat packs of existing outfits in the Waifu size for only 163L at Aleutia while their 50% sale is on. Click through to the Flickr page for details. I know some people prefer to get updates on clothing they have bought when new sizes are added, but fat packs at this price are pretty reasonable I think, and I don't own any of these. I will be grabbing a few on my alt, who likes brighter, summery things.

It's Waifu-o-clock at Aleutia!

• Thanks 4

• 3 months later...

I'm bumping this back up for those looking for Reborn Waifu things..

They have this at Equal 10 right now..

I picked it up and it feels like it was made with waifu in mind, rather than something already made and converted to waifu..

It fits really nice and love the sweater, but the top also fits nicely..

I'm so glad to see Tetra with Waifu things now.. :)

Now I'm gonna have to go check the store to see if there is more.

I'm just gonna give the Equal 10 link  rather than all three sim links.. you can get to those from there..

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2023/10/10/theres-no-tricks-but-lots-of-treats-at-equal10/

Tetra-E10101023.jpg

• Like 3

Since this thread got bumped - they have their 2nd anniversary sale now, 30% off the body and all addons until Sunday 15th 12pm SLT. That's 2.2k for the body and 500 per addon. They never had 50% sale yet, so while they'll probably do another 25-30% sale for the black friday, if someone was waiting for any kind of sales and don't want to wait for another 1.5 months, then now is a good opportunity to grab it.

Edited by steeljane42
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

2 years and now 3rd most commonly worn mesh body according to my stats as of today.

In about 4 months, will be #2.

I'd say it's well deserved, too. I didn't think I'd want to wear a more thick body myself, but eventually got tempted. Mods (and not having anti-mod policy unlike Legacy does), all the support possible, materials sync between the mods and so much more.

Also according to daily BB stats, it's 2nd most seen/detected body with around 45% of current Maitreya userbase, while Gianni that has that absolutely 2nd spot on your total list is 7th. Given your trending stats it's pretty much expected, however. Many Maitreya and Gianni users detected before probably don't log anymore for years at this point.

On 10/13/2023 at 11:39 PM, Lucia Nightfire said:

2 years and now 3rd most commonly worn mesh body according to my stats as of today.

In about 4 months, will be #2.

Just curious, have you posted an updated Mesh Head & Body Stats listing? The most recent one I was able to find is from 2022. I would love to see an updated one if you're still tracking/sharing this info! 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2023 at 6:39 AM, Lucia Nightfire said:

Do you have the data for just, say, the last 30 days or so? If it's stacking on top of data from 2 years back it's hard to tell what things look like in the present - 2 years is a long time in SL fashion! 

.. And I'm much too sleepy to try grasping how to read the trend. 

2 hours ago, OMGWTF Barbecue said:

Just curious, have you posted an updated Mesh Head & Body Stats listing? The most recent one I was able to find is from 2022. I would love to see an updated one if you're still tracking/sharing this info! 

Check Lucia's profile, she has a pick about stats with teleport to where you can check them yourself.

9 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Do you have the data for just, say, the last 30 days or so? If it's stacking on top of data from 2 years back it's hard to tell what things look like in the present - 2 years is a long time in SL fashion! 

Trending tabs if you check the orb has stats for the last 24h/7d/30d/90d and 180d. It's not difficult, literally one line of text, total numbers, followed by increase/decrease within those time periods.

For example Reborn, since it's Reborn thread.

#3 | eBODY - Reborn | 27821 | 5.6% | +64 | +415 (59.2) | +803 (57.3) | +1478 (49.2) | +4280 (47.5) | +8586 (47.7)

Total users found is 27.8k, increase within last 24h is +64, within last 7 days 415 (59.2/day) and so on.

Edited by steeljane42

6 minutes ago, Orwar said:

.. And I'm much too sleepy to try grasping how to read the trend. 

I have been looking at the BonnieBots list over attachments. https://www.bonniebots.com/attachments

They do not have any stats about trending, just what is avatars wearing right now.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

They do not have any stats about trending, just what is avatars wearing right now.

Oh, nice .. Well, they do have a trending page, but it seems to report on new stuff rather than changes to the stats. Suddenly 792 people wearing the bangs for a hair that just released!

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

Oh, nice .. Well, they do have a trending page, but it seems to report on new stuff rather than changes to the stats. Suddenly 792 people wearing the bangs for a hair that just released!

I used to Check lucia's pages daily.. There is a wide variety of stats.. you can get current , which i think is a 7 day outlook, 30 day, I believe 90 day and  one more.. Then there is an over all stats.. then I believe a what's trending now..

Something like that.. it's been a few months really.. but you can get a good picture of what's going on now from them..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

Hehe, not so strange. It's many sizes of hair, and the bangs is one. Imagine those hairs with three different boob sizes and 3 different head sizes. To see how much that is sold of one hair, we have to sum up all sizes.

Wait and see, from the Weekend sales start and the following days, you can see new items trend. Especially hairs if that have been on sale.

It is lots of older versions of the bodies listed. Some even use the old versions of Maitreya with separate hands.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, Chris Grumpypants said:

Either I'm using the wrong search words or this hasn't been asked yet... is there a way to disable specific hand animations? Specifically the middle finger one.

I think all you can do in the reborn hud is have either random which I think runs through all of the animations, or you can choose a static left and right animation, which will just be that one position..

You can turn those off and have another AO with hand animations work your hands though..

I have my reborn ones turned off and let my tuty's AO run my hands..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think all you can do in the reborn hud is have either random which I think runs through all of the animations, or you can choose a static left and right animation, which will just be that one position..

You can turn those off and have another AO with hand animations work your hands though..

Do you just click the L/R a second time to turn it off? I'm not seeing a "stop all" option on the HUD.

3 minutes ago, Chris Grumpypants said:

Do you just click the L/R a second time to turn it off? I'm not seeing a "stop all" option on the HUD.

Stop all.is just unticking both options at the bottom so neither random nor animations is active.

Screenshot_20240106-180841.thumb.png.5537872734959a87ff84ff0767d7aa0b.png

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Cathiee McMillan said:

Hello,

The Alpha Auto Apply doesn't seem to be working correctly 

I am wearing REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6

REBORN Hud v1.69.6

REBORN - Waifus - Addon v1.0

I even did re-deliveries on the Reborn

I removed a lot of my other items i wear and it still doesn't fix the issue 

Any one have any suggestions?

Screenshot 2024-04-27 084202.png

A lot of times this happens when wearing an outfit folder or can even happen at login and depends on if the body shows up first or the waifus do..

If the Waifus rez before the body, they won't alpha the body, where the auto alpha will if the body is there first..

So most times it's just a matter of detaching and reattaching the waifu's, so they can alpha the section of the body that needs it..

Edited by Ceka Cianci