Ebody Reborn

Janet Voxel

1 hour ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Still super meh about it TBH, it demands deformers to kludge it into shape which just needlessly consumes attachment points, but if I want to shop it's starting to feel like I have no choice as kupra seems to be getting pushed out.

The deformers are the biggest issue for me. I'd be MUCH more happy if they'd just fix the mesh instead of the quick-fix route everyone ever seems to go anymore. If I had to use only 1 of them included though, it'd definitely be the knee fix over the butt because holy cow does it look bad without it.

1 hour ago, CalypsoJewel said:

The deformers are the biggest issue for me. I'd be MUCH more happy if they'd just fix the mesh instead of the quick-fix route everyone ever seems to go anymore. If I had to use only 1 of them included though, it'd definitely be the knee fix over the butt because holy cow does it look bad without it.

They can't .. that would be a new body that would need an entirely new wardrobe to go with it. They could at least build a wide range of deformers into the body and have the HUD control them.

• 6 months later...

Is there any way to export alphas with this body? It'd be a bit irritating if I really have to go into the HUD and hide my legs every time I want to change outfits sine nothing seems to auto hide. Otherwise, I just bought it and fallen in love with it, a very very easy switch from Legacy for me.

Edited by epiclolz

44 minutes ago, epiclolz said:

Is there any way to export alphas with this body? It'd be a bit irritating if I really have to go into the HUD and hide my legs every time I want to change outfits sine nothing seems to auto hide. Otherwise, I just bought it and fallen in love with it, a very very easy switch from Legacy for me.

Get their creator kit script at the mainstore for 1L$ (it'll be refunded anyway), inside there's an object named Autohide (with some extra text, but you'll find it easily).

Alpha parts you want to be hidden via HUD, right click>touch this object from the inventory (keep the empty one as a backup), click save alpha on the pop-up. If clothing is mod, you can drag autohide script from inside the box to inventory and drop it into clothing, then alpha parts you want, click the clothing instead of the box and save the alpha the same way.

Edited by steeljane42
typos
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, epiclolz said:

There are several alpha mask sets available on the MP.  If I need one for pants as an example.  I find the alpha that corresponds, make a copy and tuck it in the folder with the pants.  

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Avatar-Alpha-Masks-Full-Perm/23083157

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Slink-Free-Extra-Alphas-works-with-any-avatar/24509691

• Thanks 1

Has anybody else had an issue with this body where, no matter what your breast cleavage is set at (and resetting the avatar), after like a minute the breasts are pushed way apart for basically no reason? I tried resetting the cache and taking everything off that wasn't the body, but the problem persists. I know it's not an issue visible to others because it looks normal to my alt, but it's starting to peeve me off because it looks awful to me.

Edited by epiclolz

3 hours ago, epiclolz said:

Has anybody else had an issue with this body where, no matter what your breast cleavage is set at (and resetting the avatar), after like a minute the breasts are pushed way apart for basically no reason? I tried resetting the cache and taking everything off that wasn't the body, but the problem persists. I know it's not an issue visible to others because it looks normal to my alt, but it's starting to peeve me off because it looks awful to me.

Are you sure you took off absolutely everything? Including the AO (or stopping the FS AO if that's what you use)? Animations can do that. Vista had a full AO like that, and there are many breathing calm/idle animations from various creators that also do all kinds of deforming, from the bottom to breasts.

Edited by steeljane42

• 2 months later...

I didn't want to start a new thread on just an update so I hunted down the original thread where updates were being posted..

I'm not sure when they did this because I've not been on for over a week.. But when I logged on last night, There was an update for my Reborn Body to 1.69.5..

Change Log v 1.69.5:

Added:
    - Accessibility and aesthetic improvements in alpha panel.
    - New Alpha CORE SYSTEM. Reborn addons now respond to alpha panel and autohide scripts. Update addon required.
    - The link order of adding deformers and other attachments no longer affects the proper function of the body, as long as the root prim remains in it's starting position.
    - Alpha Hud panel respond autohides.

Fixed:
    - Autohide doenst have a limited number of alpha section
    - Neck fades now are modify.
    - Ankle lock updated.
    - Fixed glirzz lingerie hud.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I didn't want to start a new thread on just an update so I hunted down the original thread where updates were being posted..

I'm not sure when they did this because I've not been on for over a week.. But when I logged on last night, There was an update for my Reborn Body to 1.69.5..

Change Log v 1.69.5:

Added:
    - New Alpha CORE SYSTEM. Reborn addons now respond to alpha panel and autohide scripts. Update addon required.
    - The link order of adding deformers and other attachments no longer affects the proper function of the body, as long as the root prim remains in it's starting position.

Fixed:
    - Ankle lock updated.

The also have some new Waifu bewbs at the Reborn Event.  U.U

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Change Log v 1.69.5:

Added:

Fixed:
    - Ankle lock updated.

There's also a hotfix coming early next week, because this update broke autoalpha for the nipples and nails in some cases. So if someone is not a fan of updating often it's worth to wait.

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I demoed them and if I were inclined to be large busted, they're pretty nice.  

I got curious and demoed them too. Best ones I saw so far, shape is pretty natural and size is nowhere the mounds levels. And I've already seen creators updating recent releases with that size (some can be found if check recent ebody's flickr favorites).

Too thick/curvy part aside, it's really one fine body with enormous support and seems like creators of it really do their best to improve body itself and to make some extra efforts to make it "fun" with all those mods and how easy they are to use (materials sync alone is great, now addons also react to the alpha HUD). I'm actually tempted to swap to it recently and I probably will when I find enough time. Body itself is easy, it's the unpacking countless outfits with its sizes and putting outfits together is what will take me ages.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Not more add-on boba that will only have a dozen outfits x.x 

I prefer them to Mounds, which I use sometimes. They look more natural, and not as excessive. There are a few outfits out for them already in styles that I wear, and if I can get a few decent looks using them, I will be happy.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

I prefer them to Mounds, which I use sometimes. They look more natural, and not as excessive. There are a few outfits out for them already in styles that I wear, and if I can get a few decent looks using them, I will be happy.

I cant get the mounds demos to look even half right .. #tiddyfail

The sensations ones do kinda fiiiioh god why do they .. WHAT THE ... WHY

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I demoed them and if I were inclined to be large busted, they're pretty nice.  

I demoed them and went ahead and got them.. They may end up sitting next to the belly addon , but thought they would  work well for some larger  looks I've been wanting to do..

They do look more natural than any of the others out there, I think.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I demoed them and went ahead and got them.. They may end up sitting next to the belly addon , but thought they would  work well for some larger  looks I've been wanting to do..

They do look more natural than any of the others out there, I think.

I went ahead and got them, too.  I already got a redelivery from one store who has an item out for the weekend sale so I'm beach ready!

Snapshot_RowansRoostHorizonsCeleste(182441034)-Ad.png.339c6e0931d6df444966f83ed7d1db3c.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There's already 5 updated outfits by Lunar, too. 3 from Sakura (all on this weekend's sales), two by Wraith (also on weekend sales), new bikini by Bonnie on Equal10 also got an update and more on the way from what I heard. Rip mounds I suppose, not seeing many creators rigging for both waifu boobs and mounds as they are relatively similar unlike mounds and juicy boobs. But given that I do like this new addon and dislike mounds a lot I'll be biased and say that it's for the best.

Edited by steeljane42
typos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I went ahead and got them, too.  I already got a redelivery from one store who has an item out for the weekend sale so I'm beach ready!

Snapshot_RowansRoostHorizonsCeleste(182441034)-Ad.png.339c6e0931d6df444966f83ed7d1db3c.png

I was talking to some people in the group the other day and they said you can adjust the size of them, which is nice..

I haven't messed with them too  much  because I haven't been in world but for a little bit this weekend.. But I'm gonna go see what all I can do with them.. I really like the shape which looks more realistic to me with how much more they lay on the body rather than look like they are elevated .. hehehe

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I got the same outfit, it's really cute, I went for the white bodysuit with the new cardigan from Mossu.

Snapshot_027.jpg

• Like 1

I got these, and I really like them, much nicer than Mounds. AND I found a cute little MOD and tintable top on the MP from Visual Pollution for L$50.

I'm not too concerned about limited clothing though, I'd probably only wear them when I'm naked or wearing a bikini anyway, so a couple of skimpy bikini type tops (a fullperm kit would be even better) is all I'll really need.

M23_184s.thumb.png.a1b0fd7a499a5323efa48ced3637ce70.png

• Like 2