The (un)Official Rez Day Celebration Thread!!! YAY!!! *giggle*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hmmmm, I feel like I'm forgetting something...

780533772_15years_002.thumb.jpg.6b7f80830836272a5edec8def9748357.jpg

OH YEAH!  It's my rez-day today!  Fifteen years!  Wow!

406413738_15years_003.thumb.jpg.352dcc9d4150bf8118834d24c99a0fb8.jpg

YAY!!!  But what to wear?  What to wear?  Don't I have a rez-day hat somewhere in my inventory?

54542940_15years_004.thumb.jpg.80e6e862fb95a694bafcaab4aa4c7119.jpg

Uh, nooooo...that's not it...

156831797_15years_005.thumb.jpg.056a9c1dceb9c7a3da73d2294b886c30.jpg

There we go!  That's more like it!

699924974_15years_006.thumb.jpg.5a463469143107440ab848ff3d43c33c.jpg

Time for cake!  Yum yum yum yum nom nom nom!!!

480992939_15years_007.thumb.jpg.5852bc0180795dd773af0299db84697e.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Happy Rezday, ya old fart. I'll remove myself from your lawn.

lol thanks!  And feel free to stay on the lawn.  I don't think I've ever had to tell someone to get off my parcel in all these years.  Though I did get banned from my first next door neighbor's place when I dared cross the parcel border to say hello lol  My first exposure to Pixel Rage 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

lol thanks!  And feel free to stay on the lawn.  I don't think I've ever had to tell someone to get off my parcel in all these years.  Though I did get banned from my first next door neighbor's place when I dared cross the parcel border to say hello lol  My first exposure to Pixel Rage 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for the kind invitation. I promise not to ruin the grass.  The neighbor is a prime example of the cantankerous misanthrope taking the stay-off-my-lawn attitude a bit too seriously.

• Like 1

Yay happy rezzday for you ♡(> ਊ <)♡

My rezz day stories are the same each year...ohohoh my rezz day is in a week...3 weeks later...darn I missed my rezz day -_-

My av will be 15 in January...it will probably go the same as usual x3

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 4

Apparently mine was 2 months ago. Missed that one .. Apparently Neph's is the day after Orwar's. Which is completely by chance. Missed that one too. Mina's turning 1 in November .. Probably going to miss that as well.

If any of my rez days ever have been observed, it's been by Catrie. ^_^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Lil's rez day is in July - I forget it every year.  I should make a point to remember because there are a few stores that still give out rez day gifts.

My original main's rez day is in March, but I never remember that one either.

"It doesn't need to be your actual rez day to celebrate your rez day."

-- Zen and the Art of Virtual Living

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 2:17 AM, Gwin LeShelle said:

My rezz day stories are the same each year...ohohoh my rezz day is in a week...3 weeks later...darn I missed my rezz day -_-

Same thing happens to me! Every year!  My true rez day is 6/22/09 which I never remember because that was my first av and she rarely logs in so I don't see that profile very often.  I had to go look it up in my friends list just now to even know the date was the 22nd.  I remember it as one month prior to this av's rez day which is July 23rd. So it looks like I missed my 12th rez day just a few weeks ago. 

But anyway, Happy rez day to all, whether it's today or not!

Edited by kali Wylder
  • Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 2:17 AM, Gwin LeShelle said:

Same thing happens to me! Every year!  My true rez day is 6/22/09 which I never remember because that was my first av and she rarely logs in so I don't see that profile very often.  I had to go look it up in my friends list just now to even know the date was the 22nd.  I remember it as one month prior to this av's rez day which if July 23rd. So it looks like I missed my 12th rez day just a few weeks ago. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kali Wylder said:

Same thing happens to me! Every year!  My true rez day is 6/22/09 which I never remember because that was my first av and she rarely logs in so I don't see that profile very often.  I had to go look it up in my friends list just now to even know the date was the 22nd.  I remember it as one month prior to this av's rez day which if July 23rd. So it looks like I missed my 12th rez day just a few weeks ago. 

From time to time I used to roleplay that I was the same age as my main account.  Eventually I created an alt that is exclusively dedicated to such roleplay.  So as far as I'm concerned, she just had her 15th rez day as well.  I call the day I created her account as her Pixelation Day, the day she became an independent digital lifeform with her own account.  Naturally, she expects presents for BOTH her Rez Day and Pixelation Day!  😁🎁🧖‍♀️😀

• Like 1

I never celebrate my RL birthday.
I never celebrate my SL rezday.
All humbug to me. No achievement needed.

Strangly I did the birthday wishes on VirtualVerse.
Until the birthday list got broken somehow.

Edited by Sid Nagy

2 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

I suppose it's only a few more years before we start seeing new players intermingling with folks who's accounts are so old that the new people hadn't even been born yet when the accounts were created.  That will be interesting.

Happens in RL all the time. It's called generations.

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

But Linden Lab remember! 🥰

(10 days ago)

rezd.png

So, I have to log into the website to see it on my rez day? lol That's never going to happen. I rarely have any need to use the website. What makes LL think people are going to log into the website on their rez day just to see an image? Sure, we act like a bunch of 5 year olds at times but that doesn't mean we are 5 and will drop everything to rush to the website to see.

I'd rather just forget it exists instead of being reminded of it all the time when no one ever bothered to remember me for over a decade. Forget me? Forget you! 😝

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.