Is it fair to DJ and have an Alt as A host under the same avatar

Drakeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

As as tipper, rather than either a DJ or Host or other working position, I don't have a problem with the same person doing multiple jobs via multiple accounts logged in at once. If they are good at it, they'll get tipped on all of the accounts that do the job well.  If they can't manage to do all of the positions well, then I'm sure the tips will reflect that.

THANK you.

3 minutes ago, Doris Johnsky said:

You're implication is that this practice of double dipping happens at a rate to come to the level of fraud.   I disagree.  It may happen but it's not as prevalent and you think.

And don't call me "dear".  

forgive me  for calling you dear in the "80's"  in the USMC  there was 57 wars going on  not in your fooking google trust me you are worth  my life. I swore to that

Edited by Drakeo
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Since this thread has derailed more then Amtrak --- I think a Mod needs to come in, take the thread out back and shoot it! IBTL!

It's a weekend, and a (American) holiday one at that.

Quick! Impersonate a Linden while they're all shooting fireworks or whatever!

• Like 2

Setting up multiple avatars is rarely a cheap endevor anyway if you are at a club where the patrons are going to expect a specific look or at least a mesh avatar. If you pay for all that, and then on top of that do two jobs, I don't see the issue with getting tips for both. 

People won't tip if you do the job poorly anyway. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Drakeo said:

forgive me  for calling you dear in the "80's"  in the USMC  there was 57 wars going on  not in your fooking google trust me you are worth  my life. I swore to that

I also served, and I assume you were exaggerating about the number of wars. And at no time was it considered proper for Marines to call females "dear" "honey' or "sweetheart".   Maybe where you're from

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

So....now you want a tool in the viewer so you can track and record everyone's UUID and then, not only share this info with LL but the FBI?  So they can what exactly?  Investigate that alt who made $8 by being the host as well as the DJ?  Arrest that guy/girl cheating on their SL partner on an alt?  Cancel all those premium account alts that put money in LL's pocket?  

How do you plan to implement this?  How are you going to discern between one person with 2 avatars and the husband and wife in RL that have the same IP address?

Nonsensical, zany, illogical, utter lunacy.  But thanks, It's been a hoot.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

But, but...the FBI!

They took to much all  I am going to say All your top AVI's in inworldz   was a scam.  tThe boy in Wisconsin D got smart.    were the same person. trust me none of them will reply to this. If the do

smiles.

you do realize I  worked on that code in linux. and the lead when  beth asked for her IP to be scrubbed

Mc cabe  a female   a female  known by us as avian you tube got with me. She was dying this woman was top notched

she  let me know what was up . this woman  sailed the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaLF0jUocLY

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

How do you plan to implement this?  How are you going to discern between one person with 2 avatars and the husband and wife in RL that have the same IP address?

This was my thought. This isn't really about the same person having two avatars. It's the same IP address for two avatars. It's not unusual for families to run businesses together or go to events together.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.