Is it fair to DJ and have an Alt as A host under the same avatar

Drakeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh Dearie ..... 

See, I've been in Second Life more than long enough to have been one of the Mentors that - once upon a time - helped new users. I've been through the introduction of Windlight, Voice, Viewer 2 and countless other feature improvements/additions. From the very advent of Voice, one could use an IM or Conference to Voice with another User or set of Users all while being in any Region on the Grid.

I've watched as the ToS and CS have been tweaked to cover the varied important issues that have cropped up.

Nowhere does it state that simple Users ("Residents") are Lindens. Nowhere has it ever stated such, nor has it ever stated that the use of more than one account to fill more than one employee role in a venue is forbidden. Nor will it. Ever.

No one is being defrauded by such. No one doing such is impersonating anyone. No laws are being broken.

Enough with the fantasy.

Edited by Solar Legion
  • Like 3

Solar you want to know My stupidity. i sent a long text to Nickyd how wine and linux would not work Jessica  is top shelf did not explain just said watch. I forgot about My real love Linux  because I was anti   wine. Since the wonderful FS showed to the world how to do it I was embarrassed  and let them know. I LEARNED .

so now I keep a build wine  for slackware Linux  for the viewer voice

https://github.com/Drakeo/WineWoW-SlackBuild

fs is using 32 bit and Henery at CoolVL god knows what  he is trying to  with extensions the global wnie is thew  system ~/wine. lost trying to deal with that . He is Brilliant. and Brings multi threading to the viewer.

I build wine from source and install  and his Linux  voice is broken.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Oh Dearie ..... 

See, I've been in Second Life more than long enough to have been one of the Mentors that - once upon a time - helped new users. I've been through the introduction of Windlight, Voice, Viewer 2 and countless other feature improvements/additions. From the very advent of Voice, one could use an IM or Conference to Voice with another User or set of Users all while being in any Region on the Grid.

I've watched as the ToS and CS have been tweaked to cover the varied important issues that have cropped up.

Nowhere does it state that simple Users ("Residents") are Lindens. Nowhere has it ever stated such, nor has it ever stated that the use of more than one account to fill more than one employee role in a venue is forbidden. No one is being defrauded by such. No one doing such is impersonating anyone. No laws are being broken.

Enough with the fantasy.

solar if you do not want to defend the  platform we  all know your plan. drop a imposter and beg.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

the embeded tool is needed to many people exploiting SL the Team is small and adventurous best we ever had Dave Houlton do your your real work.  build a tool we need

Edited by Drakeo
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I am a linden I have a premium account . This makes you a linden In the  Linden Host.

Very simple if not they would have  been gone years ago.

be kind. You have a premium account you are a  linden Avatar that is a linden and is a account.

they are here to protect you  as a linden.

4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I don't have a problem with it.. I'm wearing 4 different hats in my RL job and I'll tell ya.. It aint easy..

hehehe

bet your hats are nice.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Drakeo said:

I am a linden I have a premium account . This makes you a linden In the  Linden Host.

Very simple if not they would have  been gone years ago.

be kind. You have a premium account you are a  linden Avatar that is a linden and is a account.

they are here to protect you  as a linden.

bet your hats are nice.

That is total BS.    When did they last call you for your advice?

Didn't think so

3 minutes ago, Doris Johnsky said:

I even offered you the chance to answer in PM.   You either are a coward, a poser, or incapable of using the rudimentary elements of the forum.

online and streaming to you-tube  are you  lost no one in my box

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Drakeo said:

bet your hats are nice.

The combined pay is.. hehehe

You see this kind of thing everywhere in the world.. A company takes over the positions themselves or has employees multitask positions..

The ones I have a problem with are the ones that make employees multitask positions that used to be manned, but not paying extra to the employees that multitask the positions.. In my eyes that feels more like theft than anything.

But then That's subjective as well, because years from now they will just be positions and not seen as multitasking... hehehe

• Like 2

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

The combined pay is.. hehehe

You see this kind of thing everywhere in the world.. A company takes over the positions themselves or has employees multitask positions..

The ones I have a problem with are the ones that make employees multitask positions that used to be manned, but not paying extra to the employees that multitask the positions.. In my eyes that feels more like theft than anything.

But then That's subjective as well, because years from now they will just be positions and not seen as multitasking... hehehe

plz forgive me I look at functions you are a wonderful person. it is hard for me to  read none function  writing yes they threw me away to the Marines I loved them I have a hard time reading at time.  please be kind I  have no real reply

to this

• Confused 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.