Is it fair to DJ and have an Alt as A host under the same avatar

Drakeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

57 minutes ago, Da5id Weatherwax said:

I've read enough. Here's your plonk.

That term originated in the unix world too, on one of the oldest "internet" tools ever (actually the tool - and the term - existed before folks started referring to "the internet" but hey..)

Are you old enough to remember it?

46 minutes ago, Drakeo said:

Hey pixie your Wrong . they never rolled over.

ask them about a student  I tutored  they took to federal court. fact was Linden Labs was right but they lost do to TOS.

Huge change in gaming in SL.

To this day I believe the student abused the platform. let him know.

He could care less about the people he Hurt.

yes

Why did linden labs stop using  traffic to subsidize  owners premium..

Because the owners took advantage of the  platform spent endless hours creating avatars  to rez on the land.

Called impersonation  and fraud

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

He did the same sort of thing at Inworldz. 🙄

Drag random irrelevant things into a post or collect IP addresses from people for some reason yet to be determined?

It's at least been somewhat entertaining.  Not necessarily coherent but entertaining.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Drakeo said:

Why did linden labs stop using  traffic to subsidize  owners premium..

Because the owners took advantage of the  platform spent endless hours creating avatars  to rez on the land.

Called impersonation  and fraud

Yet they still did not limit in any way the amount of avatars a person could create and probably never will as many people have many alts which are all premium.

Just now, Drakeo said:

Any given moment there is 50 thousand real  accounts logged in why put up with fraud and impersonation that take you hard earned lindens

Stop. Giving. Your. Money. To. People.  No. One. Is. Taking. Anything. From. You.

• Like 2

been there done that

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Drag random irrelevant things into a post or collect IP addresses from people for some reason yet to be determined?

It's at least been somewhat entertaining.  Not necessarily coherent but entertaining.

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

your still mean

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You don't want to know. Let's just say his career as a modelling photog didn't succeed too well since he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Took them to the FBI where are they now two humans created a  grid and got busted  you heard from them lately.

She was  banned from SL for Fraud Charities .

you really need to do your home work They are desolate  in Texas now  her drunk  Husband

was and will be in court for many years. Oh he was  a union auto worker out of Michigan.

The other owner in  Wisconsin  gave her up. the stupid  dev that was ignorant that LL let go still in Canada

Edited by Drakeo
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

From I understand, you don’t like the same person being a DJ and a host? I never really thought about it whenever I tipped. And after reading all this I probably won’t care. We all need Linden and hosts don’t make much anyways unless you’re popular and host at well known clubs. I don’t see the issue

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I was trying hard not to be a meanie.

it is about love of the platform sometimes times it  is slow someday  you want people to see your art. Then some days

you want to exhibit your work. this is where the platform falls short on hard earned accounts. And create an atmosphere of thugs in an ally.

Right now the Thugs in the ally  have no recourse.

up to  you as a linden to report this.

Edited by Drakeo
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Ok ... It's been repeated enough times that the following has to be said: If your account does not have the last name "Linden" or you do not have an account with said last name .... You. Are. Not. A. Linden.

Being a Premium Account has nothing whatsoever to do with holding Administrative/System Access. At all.

Stop. It.

• Like 5

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

On a scale from one to ten what is your favourite colour of the alphabet.

42 was the answer by  Douglas Adams.

amazing my  first career after the USMC  used 42.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.