How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Still having fun fighting monsters, I decided to upgrade my armor from something I found at Bare Rose

Snapshot_500.thumb.png.21e03676088c4d74958d6c2719ddd047.png

It feels a bit too much for me though, I might downgrade to something a little less epic.  The cloak and shoulder might be too much, it reminds me of World of Warcraft.

Snapshot_506.thumb.png.583cb2c6b485e6f3c98c2e358baf048a.png

I think that makes it look less epic, which for me is better.  I decided to take off the head piece as well, later on.  I'll probably head back over to Bare Rose when I have more linden to spend for more fantasy themed outfits.   With the head piece removed, I'm sitting at 60k complexity, which is still a bit high for me - I like to try to keep it under 30k.  

• Like 10

Getting these pictures were kind of fun, a bit hard to capture though, usually combat is done in mouselook but I wanted to try to get it from the third person perspective.

image.thumb.png.5c9ffeaf5994df78f1886bda140fdfd9.png

Above you can see the sword damage over time spell effect covering the body of the Gnoll, he looks like a bunch of skulls.

Snapshot_513.thumb.png.7e8ba656bd239b4f27637cef4abb970e.png

As I continue to run through him, I have struck the mortal blow!  He dead..  on to the next quest!  

• Like 11

Working on my 512 parcel, the house is based upon the original Tahoe linden homes which I created a while ago, then miniaturized for my pixie avatar.  It was built using prims, over my Linden home, essentially copying it as best as I could.  I made a few changes, but it remains mostly the same on the outside.

Snapshot_530.thumb.png.d81a23c3e96b9bca208de1253ab376bf.png

The house is all prim, when I left for Bellisseria I did not want to give up my Tahoe home completely because I enjoyed it so much.  

Snapshot_531.thumb.png.615bcdfd41ebe9ef13121ff9539f9ecf.png

It is a bit dated, but I had fun making it using whatever free textures I could find.  The house, with support beams, stairwell, second floor, everything besides furniture only takes 31 Li which is a lot less than the Linden Tahoe homes use 🙃  The total Li used on this parcel is 80 which leaves me with 95 to play around with.  For my Bellisseria home, I have a 512 parcel as well - I just wish they offered 512 for their fantasy theme.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 10

Well, I was in a mood today...  Whatever.  Even I get pissy occasionally.  He insisted on driving.  "Fine," I said.

image.png.3350c39e79fe3e229ba7ebf1de0feb78.png

He ran us into a ban line right after this romantic photo and went flying spurs over a$$ halfway across the region.   I was laughing so hard I was crying. I might have said something about male drivers....

image.png.09fa3de0dd2bfb287e43bd400c835cfa.png

I had to convince him to get back on the horse with me.  "Fine," he said.  I was very persuasive and was even careful not to poke his eye out with my hat, because I am just courteous like that.

image.png.bb18c22b8b59454a49b185bec7e87373.png

I might have accidentally/on-purpose pushed the bucking animation and sent him flying again.  What do you think the odds are of convincing him to go horseback riding with me again?  Whatever.  I was in a pissy mood, and he dealt with it like a champ.  I did apologize, though. (After laughing again)

image.jpeg.1dad784baf573a97781c27a7f1f83ccf.jpeg

And that's how my SL looked today.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
spelling
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Well, I was in a mood today...  Whatever.  Even I get pissy occasionally.  He insisted on driving.  "Fine," I said.

You? Pissy? I never would have thought...LOL

• Like 1

Caitlin was having issues with her new AO. It seems she does a bending forward "pinup" type pose every 15 seconds or so when she wears it. I think it's kind of cute, on a limited basis, but she despises it. I switched to my female AV, and bought the same AO, to see if it would do that when I wore it. Well, it didn't, and that got her pissed off a bit. Fortunately, it wasn't at me  I'll take being dipped in molten tar over that any day!!! Either way, I have to help her find a solution. This was us this morning.

Caitlin and Sandy3.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4