How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Posted (edited)

How do we actually spell rezday? One z or two? Is there an official version of the spelling? rez or rezz?

Edited by Bagnu

Posted (edited)

I literally spent my entire day yesterday with @Cinnamon Mistwood. First helping her with her laptop issues, and then inworld celebrating her Rez Day.  LOL, we got dressed up to go dancing, but she decided on some other stuff. But hey, I was happy being with her no matter what we were doing. And it WAS fun!!!image.thumb.jpeg.7285393fffd9325c57b6bec1a78b9cca.jpeg

image.jpeg.b1b7e93bbb6f778ef9bc04e063486a33.jpeg

Cinny on Barrel.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 10

Just now, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I think I pulled out nearly every old and new vehicle in my inventory!  Thanks for just doing silly stuff with me.  I had a blast!

Thanks for spending the time with me!!!

• Like 1

Here is my pic to add.  I didn't get any pics of the handcar or the trip through the tunnel, since I was driving a lot of the time.  Besides, SL driving is difficult for me because its too fast to stay in my lane.  Those pedestrians better just watch out because the sidewalk is mine! 

I notice you didn't post any pics of me killing us over and over by running into trees and lamp posts (and bushes, and fountains, and fences, and lakes, and off cliffs, and...) Oh wait!  YOU were at the wheel when we went over the cliff and plummeted to the ocean far below.

image.thumb.jpeg.be0eb1d3ec96368a7620e742975ef66c.jpeg

And just because it's fun to watch your head explode, I have one pic of me showing you my fashionable new flat platform shoes last week. Boing boing boing!

image.thumb.jpeg.230798c8976481244539823c7df36b67.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Here is my pic to add.  I didn't get any pics of the handcar or the trip through the tunnel, since I was driving a lot of the time.  Besides, SL driving is difficult for me because its too fast to stay in my lane.  Those pedestrians better just watch out because the sidewalk is mine! 

I notice you didn't post any pics of me killing us over and over by running into trees and lamp posts (and bushes, and fountains, and fences, and lakes, and off cliffs, and...) Oh wait!  YOU were at the wheel when we went over the cliff and plummeted to the ocean far below.

image.thumb.jpeg.be0eb1d3ec96368a7620e742975ef66c.jpeg

And just because it's fun to watch your head explode, I have one pic of me showing you my fashionable new flat platform shoes last week. Boing boing boing!

image.thumb.jpeg.230798c8976481244539823c7df36b67.jpeg

Cinny...calm down Cinny...Be good Cinny...NO....NO...Not those shoes...I'll do anything...Please...

1 minute ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Not likely

I really don't expect you to be LOL. That would be no fun.

Cat's away for a few more days, and I miss her. I turned on our first anniversary video just to see her AV.

Sandor Missing Cat.jpg

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Bagnu said:

/me hangs on for dear life...

That awkward turn with the curb bump .. Someone needs to learn how to make a drifting turn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

LOL!!! Tell @Cinnamon Mistwood!!! She was the one driving!!!

In all fairness to her though, the bike is mine, and she hasn't ever driven it before. It's also very difficult to steer properly. Looks great, but useless to control.

7 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

In all fairness to her though, the bike is mine, and she hasn't ever driven it before. It's also very difficult to steer properly. Looks great, but useless to control.

I think I may have that exact bike actually .. First thing I do when I get a new bike (ACS scripted ones, anyway) is sit down and tinker with the settings. A lot of creators have the gears be way too high set and the steering be very responsive (usually they're made for track-racing rather than street cruising, most tracks have quite a few sharp 180 turns so the bikes need to turn sharp). First gear should just be a gentle roll so that I can align the bike when taking off, second gear should be pretty slow still in case I'm just doing a short-cut or connection to a main road, third gear I want some speed - but still slow enough that things rez and I can sight-see along the way, 4th gear should be pretty zippy, 5th gear is for when there's 2-3 regions of straight road to burn across - after that having more gears feel superfluous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I think I may have that exact bike actually .. First thing I do when I get a new bike (ACS scripted ones, anyway) is sit down and tinker with the settings. A lot of creators have the gears be way too high set and the steering be very responsive (usually they're made for track-racing rather than street cruising, most tracks have quite a few sharp 180 turns so the bikes need to turn sharp). First gear should just be a gentle roll so that I can align the bike when taking off, second gear should be pretty slow still in case I'm just doing a short-cut or connection to a main road, third gear I want some speed - but still slow enough that things rez and I can sight-see along the way, 4th gear should be pretty zippy, 5th gear is for when there's 2-3 regions of straight road to burn across - after that having more gears feel superfluous. 

Thanks!!! I honestly know nothing about bikes, RL or SL. I can't remember why I even got this one. You make me want to try it again though. I didn't have much chance yesterday. 

But really, it was about Cinny and I having some silly fun together. Not about serious driving.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Orwar said:

That awkward turn with the curb bump .. Someone needs to learn how to make a drifting turn.

I never got out of first gear, but notice how I masterfully steered around that tree and didn't kill us for the 20th time.

I had to edit the bike out of a few fountains and bushes just to keep going. 😄

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2