When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

1 hour ago, Aethelwine said:

You must have really had a thing for collecting Vics

Anyone looking to upgrade their current Home to a better parcel, is going to have better luck now that the Sakura Homes are the new shiny thing that people want. He's probably taking advantage of this trend to trade up his Victorians.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It is 11 different homes on the land page now.

But I stay ice cold until I know what Premium Plus will be. I need to know if I should buy old Premium or Plus. 🥶

I am about 80% sure that the premium plus package wont include a new release of homes or make any difference in the size of parcel or LI allowance -- though I would love it if it did. Most likely it will be additional benefits only (more Land allowance so you can get mainland, bigger stipend, more groups, cheaper upload fees, etc)

However, I would really love it if you are right ... if they give us larger parcels with more LI allowance.

As far as buying old vs new premium plus, go ahead and get regular now. When premium plus comes out they have promised they will let anyone pay the prorated difference to upgrade from premium to premium plus

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

.... snip ... Most likely it will be additional benefits only (more Land allowance so you can get mainland, bigger stipend, more groups, cheaper upload fees, etc)

However, I would really love it if you are right ... if they give us larger parcels with more LI allowance.

As far as buying old vs new premium plus, go ahead and get regular now. When premium plus comes out they have promised they will let anyone pay the prorated difference to upgrade from premium to premium plus

I think you are right, we will not get special houses. But I did not know the last bit, that they promised an upgrade to Plus. I am still waiting, because I must see what it really is. At the moment, I am not really into Sakura. I love the landscape and all, but... Let us see if a certain other poster on the forum gives us mouthwatering decor pictures of her house. She has made me change my mind before! 😄

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I think you are right, we will not get special houses. But I did not know the last bit, that they promised an upgrade to Plus. I am still waiting, because I must see what it really is. At the moment, I am not really into Sakura. I love the landscape and all, but... Let us see if a certain other poster on the forum gives us mouthwatering decor pictures of her house. She has made me change my mind before! 😄

if you dont already have a nice sakura location, your chances of getting one in the next couple of days are not high. I do have one 512 spot that I sorta like... not my dream but not bad. However I tried for a 1024 as did a few of my friends. All of our experiences have been all 5 rolls are landing other people's Tossers, and they were tossed for a reason. SO I would say it is wise to hold off on Sakura for a few days til the tossers get taken and some more desirable locations make it into the LP

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Teresa Firelight said:

if you dont already have a nice sakura location, your chances of getting one in the next couple of days are not high. I do have one 512 spot that I sorta like... not my dream but not bad. However I tried for a 1024 as did a few of my friends. All of our experiences have been all 5 rolls are landing other people's Tossers, and they were tossed for a reason. SO I would say it is wise to hold off on Sakura for a few days til the tossers get taken and some more desirable locations make it into the LP

But yourself and your friends are already in possession of MANY desirable locations in almost ALL of the past releases AND now you will be able to sympathise with how the rest of us are continually made to feel when we are left with other peoples tossers!! 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Fleur Aurelia said:
1 hour ago, Teresa Firelight said:

But yourself and your friends are already in possession of MANY desirable locations in almost ALL of the past releases AND now you will be able to sympathise with how the rest of us are continually made to feel when we are left with other peoples tossers!! 

If mostly "tossers" are coming up for "re-rolls", then we should blame the "tossers"!  Their leavings are somehow coming up instead of other new, better properties.

Don't give up hope. I rolled and got nothing I liked until last night. That one was on a private lot with a view of the snow covered volcano in the distance. It did not have a water view so I tossed it. A "tosser" I guess. I then rolled again and got a corner lot on the water canals at the base of the volcano. Thus, good ones are definitely still to be had.

• Like 5