When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

15 hours ago, yestothis said:

What happened with the stilts that are stuck as linden home on Whalespout? I see none in the land page, 

Curious if they will be back up for grabs...I noticed some piers on Whalespout that I put back a while ago are still LH!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

At 1:15pm SLT I will be releasing a very lovely land-locked 1024 parcel in Dangomushi. Beautifully landscaped area directly behind the house (to the west). Good privacy.

shion0.jpg

shion1.jpg

i caught this parcel and absolutely love it! thank you for putting it back. 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

The lovely Kingyo region, next to Shobu, started going this evening.  Several homes still available.  Just now I saw only one that actually adjoins Shobu that had not been claimed.

It actually started going a few days ago, but very slowly. The queue seems to be randomly letting one or two 1024s out, then back to the usual rotation of abandons. I don't believe any 512s (including the one you noted) have come up for grabs yet.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
Additional info
  • Like 4

On 5/27/2022 at 2:53 PM, Elyeah said:

I caught that earlier today. Thank you so much for releasing it as I love it. It's my Japanese keeper ❤️ 

775508388_JAPANESE1_001.thumb.png.eedb5108b71ce19c931196efdc04d8e7.png

*waves to my new neighbour*

If you look up, right at the top of the waterfall, just the other side of the pond, that's mine. You can just see the roof in that pic. I switched to a different house style today so it's a bit of a mess right now while I redecorate. I love this location so much, it's a really beautiful region.

• Like 8

On 6/3/2022 at 12:34 AM, Nika Talaj said:

Have things slowed down enough yet that people can snag recently abandoned parcels in Sakura?

I randomly and hopefully logged in right after I saw the thread about Sakura, and got a nice 512 right away. Luckily, I'd also seen a post that told me that greyed out doesn't mean not available, else I may have missed out.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, EnchantrixLisa said:

Is there a way to see the region?  I have a Sakura parcel so I not sure I want to give it up quite yet in order to go houseboat hunting. 

Steinhagen, Gibbons and Halbert. Bardwell is also named, but still protected land at the moment. This is the coast edge at the bottom of the chalet area. The previous batch was at the North end and this one is continuing a pattern of working down the edge (with a few regions missed here and there).

• Like 2

On 6/8/2022 at 10:39 PM, Marisa Starbrook said:

@Meccha Sukigreyed out just means that you didn't select that theme. You click on the greyed out theme, and it becomes your choice. If a theme is not available at all, it doesn't show up as an option on the land page. You can only choose one theme at a time.

Yes, I know, that's what I meant, I had read that info already in the thread luckily, and thus knew it doesn't mean unavailable, and thus I got a Sakura themed plot. Else I probably wouldn't, it wasn't really intuitive. But thank you!

• Like 5