When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

1 hour ago, Teresa Firelight said:

they just released Sakura very recently.. I think it takes a while longer to do a new release

Also, I think they did not want to steal thunder from the release of Premium Plus.

I really wish they had an example of the Premium Plus homes to show us.

Maybe LL got scared about how the presentation of the Newbrooke's turned out. They weren't totally ready, and it was lots of criticism (looks in my mirror "yeah from me also").

They have worked on Plus for years, it was so underwhelming that the house worth 249 US a year wasn't even ready to show.

Thunder it wasn't... more a wet clap.

I am waiting to see what the house/home will be before I decide.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I really wish they had an example of the Premium Plus homes to show us.

Maybe LL got scared about how the presentation of the Newbrooke's turned out. They weren't totally ready, and it was lots of criticism (looks in my mirror "yeah from me also").

They have worked on Plus for years, it was so underwhelming that the house worth 249 US a year wasn't even ready to show.

Thunder it wasn't... more a wet clap.

I am waiting to see what the house/home will be before I decide.

Since the main  reason for going P+ for many will be the McMansions (as apposed to just more prims on bigger lots with the same houses) AND since the new houses aren't even expected until the end of the year many months away, it certainly makes sense to wait and see. 

I totally agree that it SEEMS like LL should have seen the main focus of P+ for many and worked on the new larger houses with larger lots during the last year anyway.  But maybe they thought P+ would go over OK without the McMansions.  If the price to rewards ratio was better that would have been likely but adding on that extra $50 and then not discounting the yearly rate for the first year obviously didn't go over well :D.   

Sometimes the board makes great decisions like Belli and mesh integration and other times -- not so much.  It is pretty puzzling when they most often times get plenty of input from the masses -- loud and constant input LOL.   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mercedes Avon said:

I would love the current themes but on 2048 parcels. THAT might get me to upgrade to the PP.

I think they could do that with new parcels in the old themes, but probably not with the parcel that exist already. Maybe they can sprinkle a few double sized or 1536 m parcels throughout Bellisseria to see how people like them? They'd have to be on really nice parcels though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I think they could do that with new parcels in the old themes, but probably not with the parcel that exist already. Maybe they can sprinkle a few double sized or 1536 m parcels throughout Bellisseria to see how people like them? They'd have to be on really nice parcels though.

They literally could just give me double prims with the same house sizes they are already offering.  I don't need a bigger house.  Just more prims thank you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I would love the current themes but on 2048 parcels. THAT might get me to upgrade to the PP.

That would be a bonus but after a couple years at it,  its not often I feel I need more that the 351.  I won't go to PP as my 3 annual accounts are GF.  We will see what they introduce down the road but I'm with you!  Staying plain old premium.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Aria Aurelia said:

They literally could just give me double prims with the same house sizes they are already offering.  I don't need a bigger house.  Just more prims thank you

LL has said again and again that they're not going to do this. For one person to have double prims would mean they'd have to take that capacity from somewhere else in that region.

2 hours ago, Aria Aurelia said:

The only way they can do that is with a larger parcel, not necessarily a larger house.  They have been very clear that they cannot give us more prims/meter on Linden Home property. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Maybe? I would like more diversity. It is very few neighborhoods in RL that does not have a mix of older and newer houses. Old houses with big gardens, now have a more modern house where the garden was 100 years ago.

I  could imagine themes like the Victorians, Traditionals and Newbrookes in the same neighborhood. The other themes is maybe not so easy to mix in.

If the 2048 parcels are coming before I die of old age, I would really like more than one style home to select from the mailbox, like the neighborhood has evolved over time.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Maybe? I would like more diversity. It is very few neighborhoods in RL that does not have a mix of older and newer houses. Old houses with big gardens, now have a more modern house where the garden was 100 years ago.

I  could imagine themes like the Victorians, Traditionals and Newbrookes in the same neighborhood. The other themes is maybe not so easy to mix in.

If the 2048 parcels are coming before I die of old age, I would really like more than one style home to select from the mailbox, like the neighborhood has evolved over time.

I would love a mixed theme neighborhood as well. It would feel more authentic.

• Like 7

This thread seems to have gone way off the "when did you last see" topic, no? I mean, I keep clicking when it says there are new comments, thinking I'll see something of interest, like a new region release or someone tossing a great parcel, but instead ...  :( 

• Like 3