Would you eat food if you dropped it on the floor?

Rat Luv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Rat Luv changed the title to .

:$

Sorry...it was just a silly thing. I spilled wasabi peas over the floor yesterday and scooped them up and ate them. I just wanted reassurance that that was a perfectly normal thing to do.

And thankfully Rowan confirmed it is :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Sorry...it was just a silly thing. I spilled wasabi peas over the floor yesterday and scooped them up and ate them. I just wanted reassurance that that was a perfectly normal thing to do.

Floor-kibble is always normal to eat!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, So Whimsy said:

The three second rule is a myth!

20 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I thought it was five seconds...

I thought it was 3 seconds between picking it up and putting it in your mouth?

• Rat Luv changed the title to Would you eat food if you dropped it on the floor?

I don't recall ever eating food I've dropped but I have eaten medicine I dropped on the floor.  I shared I was in hospital rehab for an injury and even the nurses gave me the pills if they fell on the floor.  The pills are put out in doses while the others remain locked so there was no choice but to swallow a pill if it fell on the floor.  Food, I can't remember.  

• Thanks 1

I'm pretty touchy with food myself..

You probably could eat off my floor, But i just can't.. That's me though and my qwerkyness with food in general.. If something rolls off my plate and onto the table, it may as well have rolled onto the floor..hehehe

I sometimes wish i could be like Joey hehehehe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm pretty touchy with food myself..

You probably could eat off my floor, But i just can't.. That's me though and my qwerkyness with food in general.. If something rolls off my plate and onto the table, it may as well have rolled onto the floor..hehehe

I sometimes wish i could be like Joey hehehehe

Hmm..it did not occur to me that the "eat food off the floor" could be a kink area.

If my master/domme were hot enough, and expert enough, heck yeah I'd eat off the floor (if told to do so).

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Hmm..it did not occur to me that the "eat food off the floor" could be a kink area.

If my master/domme were hot enough, and expert enough, heck yeah I'd eat off the floor (if told to do so).

Yea, if there was some sort of kinkyness I might too..It just really depends I guess.. I think it would really depend at the time.. hehehe

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

What kind of nonsense is this? Of course I'd eat food I dropped on the floor. I do it all the time.

What I wouldn't eat, under any circumstances, is wasabi peas.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

40 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

It all depends on the moisture content of the food and what floor it fell on.  Dry food at home, anything goes.  Dust it off.and you're good to go.  Moist food?  That takes closer inspection.  Food anywhere but home, nope.

Oh yes...if I spilled a curry I wouldn't crawl around sucking it up with a straw xD

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Oh yes...if I spilled a curry I wouldn't crawl around sucking it up with a straw xD

But what if it's a very tasty curry ..? 

Personally I find it's best to just avoid dropping food on the floor!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rat Luv said:

lol, I try not to make a habit of it...

Although to be fair, imagine the dishes you'd be saving from having to wash up if you just cook a curry and then pour it out on the floor and have at it with a straw! 

• Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.