The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

In case some of you were wondering. I got into K9 this evening and this set (all linked in the example as usual) is over a million triangles. 

image.thumb.png.e1a9a41a17f40ab2d3693ffc77382e1b.png

I also won a great RARE item and will post that soon.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 8

I picked up some gifts at Cosmopolitan, there may be others, I just grabbed some random stuff… Hopefully this will be of interest to somebody…

Surfboard table MESH - HeadHunter's Island

Sequel - Bottle Vase

Amitie Del Mar Lamp

{Unflat Stuff} Animated Vintage Kitchen Island

[DKO] Botanical Monstera

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/131/61/22

Cosmopolitan.thumb.jpg.f1a9fb125dab5ed31d3b277b8f8965ee.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

It's Tuesday and time for some early in the week sales.

From Roawenwood a three piece decor set on 25 Tuesday. No visual demo. These break up at their very small default size but are good at 2 li  a piece enlargement.  Definitely different.

1135498479_pots25tuesday.thumb.jpg.202668930cec206fef31b433dc16962e.jpg

And this is a two piece set -- also with no visual demo :D from Chez Moi.  50 lindens on Hello Tuesday.

1266996380_chezmoifood.thumb.jpg.51f156cc578cf9eeb88fc58d3a87524e.jpg

Average tri count for food décor.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 8

Lucky girl on the Pitaya gacha at K9. I won the rare chair the second pull. Got  a couple other things after that. Bought the screen off the Marketplace. Not sure where this is going but so far it looks good.  The chair is 64K triangles so not bad.  

image.thumb.png.50c7d1460b8c9aca4c4e0425e4aec20e.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

La Galleria has a gift gallery displaying free seashell decorations.  I have most of these tucked away in my messy inventory. Cute prints especially to add to your summer beachy themes. Just subscribe to a mailing list. La Galleria Main Landing Point landmark   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/La Galleria II/251/248/26 The rug department here is immense in case you are looking for something different.

1035386831_Seashellsgifts.png.955f91684380cf2310a8abb269f9b31e.png

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5

13 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Lucky girl on the Pitaya gacha at K9. I won the rare chair the second pull. Got  a couple other things after that. Bought the screen off the Marketplace. Not sure where this is going but so far it looks good.  The chair is 64K triangles so not bad.  

image.thumb.png.50c7d1460b8c9aca4c4e0425e4aec20e.png

I like the screen best. Is it from the same gacha set, or is it copy/mod?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I like the screen best. Is it from the same gacha set, or is it copy/mod?

Yes all from the same set. There is also a smaller screen. These were meant to go on the side of the pergola. The screen is MOD but of course not copy :D. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Yes all from the same set. There is also a smaller screen. These were meant to go on the side of the pergola. The screen is MOD but of course not copy :D. 

Thank you. Items that's not rares, are often sold on the MP for pull price. I just bought a long and a short panel, for 50 L each.

• Like 5

So I just visited Uber Home (disappointing overall, IMO, and it seems that less and less vendors are being set out). I bought a lamp from Decor Junction and the wrong product was delivered. I've already IM'ed the shop owner, and I suspect they'll make it right, but I took the opportunity to hop over to their store. Mix of shabby chic and some other items. This one stood out to me, for beachy decor...it's 3LI but I think you're getting a lot in that 3LI

image.thumb.png.ffd8889597b7be1e8598a8537a73c710.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Over at Access Raindale has this set which looks to be a good coordinating set for the Pitaya stuff. Low LI and comes in many colors.

image.thumb.png.c11fa215166bd8c5c03ae89752caf6cb.png

There is a BUT. The set was LINKED  again in that new "flavor of the month manner" (sigh) so there was no way to see the animations.  I bought it anyway, but not happy about this linking thing.  In THIS case though you could see the tri count of the items easily as each piece was named appropriately :D.  So points for that. 

If I get inspired I'll decorate the inside of my adobe LOL.   Little by little. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

Black Nest - Free Group Gifts 

secondlife:///app/group/8b8ee66a-7313-a876-d10d-d642328bb990/about

Snapshot_001.jpg

I picked these up yesterday. Nice stuff. But what the heck is that Luola game? Does it actually work? (Lol, not for me!) Maybe it is just a prop? 

My favorite home decor from this round of Uber is Bazar's Venice Lounge set. My least favorite...Loft & Aria's "Build Your Own" bathroom sinks where you have to buy both the basin and the vanity base separately, which means one spends about $L800 to $L1100 on a  basin/vanity base combo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

My favorite home decor from this round of Uber is Bazar's Venice Lounge set. My least favorite...Loft & Aria's "Build Your Own" bathroom sinks where you have to buy both the basin and the vanity base separately, which means one spends about $L800 to $L1100 on a  basin/vanity base combo.

I must admit that Loft & Aria made me very exited. Custom build your bathroom sink. In particular I liked the base variations. Then I saw the price. 😱

Bazar has so many great things, they are an old store that I always liked. Then it dried up with no new releases for the longest time. It was one-two releases in a year from 2014, but now it is new releases in almost every event. I think it's 7 new releases only in 2021.

Here's the lounge:

~BAZAR~Venice Lounge

Edited by Marianne Little
changed words to clarify
  • Like 17

Fourth Wall has this cute Mirror/Shelf piece in the Fifty Linden Friday sale.  It is 1 LI and only 1808 triangles, but holds up really well for quite a distance -- definitely far enough to be seen across a long room in a home.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Trace/110/20/22

Fourth-Wall.jpg

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3