The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Your Dreams has this table/chairs set, with the shown table contents, for 60L in the Happy Weekend sale. 

image.png.6bbcc78939f36b6829f254dc53bb2bae.png

IMO, some of the food items are extremely heavy (super high triangle count), but I bought it primarily for the table -- the base is a bit more interesting than most tables.

• Like 4

Just ran across this at The Home Store for Secret Sunday Sale.  The stuff there is often hit or miss for me, with good & bad LODs, decent and super high triangle counts.... - likely because she only makes some of it herself and uses some pieces from other folks.  

In any case, this setup looks like something that I would have inside my gardening shed and the LODs are fine for that.  I'd probably only use it outside if it was under the eaves of a house or under a tree or such, so that it breaking up from a distance wasn't really noticeable. 

Overall, it is a cute arrangement, IMO - worth the L$50 to me.

http://mybellapointe.com/sssapi/hudimagespanel/01.%20THS%201.jpg

• Like 1

Made it into FaMESHed in the wee small hours of the morning. Lots of great things here this round and a big round it is (and outside). Thought this was particularly cute. By KRES. Looks like there is a big texture change hud that comes with. 

image.thumb.png.d2bcd758cd649a49086adc1ab130146c.png

• Like 10

This is out for the weekend and a pretty good bargain as it is the whole backdrop (yes, in pieces). Some good LODs, some not so good.  $75.  Truck, bike, tree, building etc apparently with poses, cuddles and adult animations.  

Find the Khaos Muse Mystic Pop-Up Ramenn Cart backdrop here:  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forbidden Bliss/152/24/3002

ramen.thumb.jpg.cd26e36954fbff2c4eb7defbd81ae329.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This was Kazza's Inside Out House "Facilities" Kitchen that was part of the weekend sales. On the plus side - fits very nicely on the left side wall downstairs in the Lauderdale. On the minus side, the appliances don't open/close. There is a running water animation on the sink and some cooking animations.

image.thumb.png.537ed16ec415ef3c3e4f210dd3a14042.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

If you are a fan of "{Why Not}" and are not currently a group member, you might want to consider paying the L$100 to join the group.  I just got this notice that the group has reached 2000 members and the store is celebrating with the following:

For TWO DAYS every group member will receive 50% off EVERY PURCHASE in store.
TWO lucky group members will be selected by a random name / number generator to keep that 50% discount FOR LIFE!
A further 5 members will get 2500L gift cards, chosen by the same random generator.
Another 10 members will receive a 1000L gift card, chosen by the same random generator.
No cash alternatives are offered for any of the prizes.
No staff members / family members / bloggers etc will be eligible.
The 50% off event will start at 2pm Friday 14th May and will end 2pm Sunday 16th May.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

664440278_birdhousegift.thumb.jpg.b78c65be6cc007db30c3160cebfd2c79.jpg

Group gift Insurrektion.   Free group.   EDIT: click on the SMALL tag next to the item to pay 1 and get it returned.  These are very small in default but resize larger at same LI (for awhile anyway) :D

Edited by Chic Aeon
replaced picture with my own - added hint on how to retrieve.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was there 2 days ago and the item was not set to Touch or Pay or Buy.  Will go back tonight.

You have to click on the TINY TAG!  Not the item.  It really doesn't look much like a "group gift" wall  -- admittedly.  All the other things there appear to be group gifts also. I got the cute little boy-girl lamps and the key case. 

2 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

You have to click on the TINY TAG!  Not the item.  It really doesn't look much like a "group gift" wall  -- admittedly.  All the other things there appear to be group gifts also. I got the cute little boy-girl lamps and the key case. 

Must of been one of the times when not items actually rezzed for me -- don't recall seeing a "tiny tag".  I'll go check this evening.  I had nabbed the key case already.

Free gifts at Fameshed with free group join:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/168/177/22

From left to right:

• Cloverleaf Anniversary Wall by Galland Homes
  • Fancy Decor: Dome Lamp
  • Atelier Burgundy . Gift Norwich Side Table
  • Tuesdays Antiqued Caged Candles Gift
  • MH Lana Candles
  • David Heather - Retro Flatscreen
  • ChicModa // Doormat // Hello
  • 220ML - Gouveia Wine
  • Kraftwork Shabby Console Desk . Laptop