Post bad pick-up lines

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

They don't have to be stuff you actually heard, just cheesy things you can think of to pick up potential partners.....

• "Hi, how R U?"
  • "A/S/L?"

Oh wait, you mean actual funny ones, not actual worst ones. 

• "Are you a doctor? Cos you are sure making me feel better." ("No, I'm a magician. Watch me disappear".)
  • "I love your outfit. It would look great on my bedroom floor." (It would look even better jammed down your throat.")
  • "Are you Jamaican? Cos Jamaican me crazy." (No, I'm Finnish. Finnish with this conversation.")
  • "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" ("Go ahead, I need to practise hitting a moving target.")
  • "Is it hot in here, or is it just you?" ("Actually it's just you. You crashed and burned.")
  • "You look exactly like my next boyfriend/girlfriend." ("What a coincidence, you look just like the creep I turned down two seconds from now.")

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

6 hours ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

They don't have to be stuff you actually heard, just cheesy things you can think of to pick up potential partners.....

"Let's mate."

Him: Walk with me, talk with me, and let's see where we end up.

(cringe cringe cringe)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You must be an angel who just fell from Heaven,       fallen angels are demons, are you calling me a demon?

Sorry to get all Biblical on you guys.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.