Post bad pick-up lines

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"What's your sign?  If it's a compatible one, I just may ask you out."

It's a question that has no meaning to me nor do I think it represents anything about me.  

Sorry, no offense to anyone who may like/love astrology and I mean that because this means something to people.  I just don't follow it much.  

• Like 2

Not really funny, but it is the one I most often get,

Person, often who is clear across the sim, "You have a beautiful avatar. Do you want to chat?"

Me, "Thank you, and everyone in SL has a beautiful avatar unless they are trying not to."

Person, "HaHa. I guess you're right."

Me, silence.

Person, silence.

ETA: This would be a rare case where the other person's spelling is using all alphabet and if there is any punctuation.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Zzevir said:
10 hours ago, TDD123 said:

@Zzevir : Not a pickup-line. More like a post-mortem quote .. :D

How should I know never tried.  :) 

Try!....It's probably the only time a line like that has a chance of working!  😆

"Hi, that's a beautiful dress you're wearing....however, it'd look a lot nicer on the floor of my bedroom!"

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

"I'm not Snoopy and you are not the Red Baron; you don't have to shoot me down so fast."

"Snoopy fired once and he fired twice and the bloody Red Baron, went roaring outta sight.

10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or more

the bloody Red Baron was rolling up a score

80 men died trying to end the spree

of the bloody Red Baron of Germany.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Maitimo said:
  • "Hi, how R U?"
  • "A/S/L?"

Oh wait, you mean actual funny ones, not actual worst ones. 

• "Are you a doctor? Cos you are sure making me feel better." ("No, I'm a magician. Watch me disappear".)
  • "I love your outfit. It would look great on my bedroom floor." (It would look even better jammed down your throat.")
  • "Are you Jamaican? Cos Jamaican me crazy." (No, I'm Finnish. Finnish with this conversation.")
  • "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" ("Go ahead, I need to practise hitting a moving target.")
  • "Is it hot in here, or is it just you?" ("Actually it's just you. You crashed and burned.")
  • "You look exactly like my next boyfriend/girlfriend." ("What a coincidence, you look just like the creep I turned down two seconds from now.")

Maitimo for the win!

• Haha 2

"Do you want to eat fondue with me or this is too cheesy?" 

I have another one but that's might make me look like I trying to chat up a member of this forum. And nothing is farther from me. She is very pretty but no. 

11 hours ago, Zzevir said:

I have another one but that's might make me look like I trying to chat up a member of this forum. And nothing is farther from me. She is very pretty but no. 

It's me, isn't it? I knew this profile pic change would get everyone all hot and bothered.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

It's me, isn't it?

Yup. It' s because you' re a one brainer now, but when I squint my eyes it looks like 2 boobs in a jar.

Might be a seller.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

It would probably work in Gor, though, what with brains in any kind of vessel being in such short supply.

.. Goreans might put this jar of yours on display there as spoils of war. :P

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.