Do you need to vent about things COVID-19?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

27 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Well I am not a member of any political party either and if I do vote will usually pick the candidate I like better regardless of their party affiliation. At the same time I recognize that one solution does not fit all and that the only real hope is that over time each will get what they need even if it isn't immediately.

How many decades/centuries are we supposed to wait? It's been 6 decades in my life time alone.

21 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Yes, I heard that too 😲

Have you seen this?? Pretty sinister...

No it came back infected

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/51781199f076f8fd4c06a66fb9f8471453850c8ff8e82e24f80b136ed9b26d04/detection

VirusTotal

COVID Gone Crazy - An Epidemic Of 'Positive' Tests | ZeroHedge

if you insist i take screenshot of it

https://ibb.co/Yk6qY2f

Untitled.jpg

Edited by iceing Braveheart
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, iceing Braveheart said:

No it came back infected

if you insist i take screenshot of it

I don't...but please take the other virus seriously too, and stop reading Infowars! :)

I don't have a vent today but felt quite moved watching footage of Lebanon totally deserted in the rain now they've gone full curfew. 

Huh. Imagine that. The one and only owner of ZeroHedge is a failed molecular biologist that couldn't cut it as a physician.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Ivandjiiski

Born in Sofia, Bulgaria, Ivandjiiski graduated from the American College of Sofia in 1997.[1][2] He then moved to the United States, where he studied molecular biology at the University of Pennsylvania, to pursue a career in medicine, until 2001.[1][2]

Career[edit]

In July 2001, he joined New York investment bank,

We have our card system in place at work when I went back.. Now we all have photo ID's where,when we arrive, we touch either In or Out..

When you touch in it will scan your badge then ask if you took the precautions from the list as well as your temperature..

So basically you have to answer, Yes if you are a risk or No if you are not.. If you answer yes ,you turn around and go home..

I don't know what will happen if someone lies.. They may terminate that person..

I know this much.. A hell of a lot more people are taking things more serious and wearing their PPE after those scanners were put in.. I think they send a bit more of a message than some piece of paper taped to the door when you enter..

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, iceing Braveheart said:

Okay where do buy the cure then?

These sites you keep linking are selling red krill oil capsules for $45???  O.o I take those and you can get them for a third of that price from proper pharmacies.

Are you also worried about tetanus, polio and BCG, because I had those jabs at school and didn't become a microchipped Martian jellyfish 👽

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sick of the masks and having to take temps before work the damn delays, sometimes the managers are off somewhere luling around making the wait longer, sometimes we just say ***** it and head in anyways and they don't even notice.

I'm also sick of how everyone's all getting out at once, making our lives a living hell in the food industry. It's been busier than normal and it's been like this ever since; it's like they took the times they could get out before Covid for granted and are now capitalizing on that despite the risk of infection. It's natural selection at it's finest. I ask; why didn't they get out like this before Covid was ever a thing?

If I gotta deal with one more family of 7-12 (one after the after), clean one more table, sweep the damned floor again because they're so much of pigs, clean the bathrooms after someone's *****ted all over the toilet and floors and walls and so on I'm gonna go off. Because, let's face it; I pull most of the weight while everyone else goofs off like on their phones and gossiping about trivial bull*****e like they're at high-school. Grow the ***** up. Ontop of that I work at another fast-food place as a cashier in a SINGLE window and having to deal with that is a whole other story...

Also, the stimulus packages while a good thing is pissing me off because it makes this worse as everyone uses their checks for everything else other than the intended purpose of using it for bills and etc; "Oh gee, let's all go to the nearest fast-food place like a cult en-mass and ruin everyone's day there and leave with such disrespect to the workers and the place itself".

These *****ers have the audacity to complain about our wait times while ignoring the six-feet rule. Isn't it any wonder why you're all waiting for your food? People coming in one right after the other; it's absolute madness and I'm thinking: "Why the ***** can't you people ***** off and go home or cook your own food for once; or do something else and let us have room to breathe. Do you all ever get tired of this place? The same customers at the same hours every damn day ordering the same damned food, it's cultish" and that's not exaggeration either: this happens everyday the same customers doing the same thing like blinded loyalists.

It's bizarre.

Sometimes I get thoughts of strangling them or something. Lowkey.

Edited by Simo Vodopan

https://www.torontosun.com/news/provincial/former-ontario-chief-medical-officer-sides-with-roman-baber-on-lockdowns

Interesting medical perspective on Lockdowns after an MPP of Ontario broke rank with his own government to call for an end to lockdowns.

A former provincial top doctor has sent a letter to Ontario Premier Doug Ford siding with Roman Baber, the MPP who broke rank with his own government to call for an end to lockdowns.

“MPP Baber made five key points (in his open letter) and I believe he was correct on all five items,” writes Dr. Richard Schabas, who served as Ontario’s chief medical officer of health from 1987 to 1997. He notes that Baber “deserves great credit” for opening up the discussion on lockdowns.

“Lockdown was never part of our planned pandemic response nor is it supported by strong science,” adds Schabas, who notes he helped train current top doc David Williams. “Two recent studies on the effectiveness of lockdown show that it has, at most, a small COVID mortality benefit compared to more moderate measures. Both studies warned about the excessive cost of lockdowns.”

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Dr. Richard Schabas, who served as Ontario’s chief medical officer of health from 1987 to 1997.

“Lockdown was never part of our planned pandemic response nor is it supported by strong science,” adds Schabas, who notes he helped train current top doc David Williams. “Two recent studies on the effectiveness of lockdown show that it has, at most, a small COVID mortality benefit compared to more moderate measures. Both studies warned about the excessive cost of lockdowns.”

Dr Schabas could join up with Dr Tegnell of Sweden's Public Health Agency,  who is into mortality benefit moderation measures predicated on the common sense of  people individually. They could brew their koolaid together

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mollymews said:

Dr Schabas could join up with Dr Tegnell of Sweden's Public Health Agency,  who is into mortality benefit moderation measures predicated on the common sense of  people individually. They could brew their koolaid together

Never discount the power of Kool Aid. The placebo effect alone has been statistically proven to do more then nothing at all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.