You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bigmoe, please don't respond to their posts, thereby pushing them back to the top of the forum again. You don't even need to view the posts in order to report them: just hover your cursor over the post title in the main forum thread list and the Report Post option will pop up.

They've now moved to the Chinese area of the forum, so if someone would like to head in that direction and keep reporting, I have better things to do now.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Bigmoe, please don't respond to their posts, thereby pushing them back to the top of the forum again. You don't even need to view the posts in order to report them: just hover your cursor over the post title in the main forum thread list and the Report Post option will pop up.

They've now moved to the Chinese area of the forum, so if someone would like to head in that direction and keep reporting, I have better things to do now.

I'm the kind of person to try and help them understand, I think they have ZERO idea and are just upset and causing a riot in the forums right now. 

1 minute ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

I'm the kind of person to try and help them understand, I think they have ZERO idea and are just upset and causing a riot in the forums right now. 

I think this would require a level of intelligence you won't get from this person.

• Like 4

Last night, far later than I should be up, I saw the forum being spammed to hell and back by this person. It was enough to make my sleep deprived brain go "that's enough internet for tonight." 

I can't tell if they are a very unfunny troll trying to annoy/freak people out while confusing them into a coma, or if they are legitimately insane. I'm leaning toward a bit from both section. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

You don't even need to view the posts in order to report them: just hover your cursor over the post title in the main forum thread list and the Report Post option will pop up.

Good to know.

And thanks for the much needed morning laughs.

7 hours ago, gudetama00 said:

I can't tell if they are a very unfunny troll trying to annoy/freak people out while confusing them into a coma, or if they are legitimately insane. I'm leaning toward a bit from both section. 

I think mostly legitimately insane. And very, very angry.

8 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

What an excellent time for me to have taken a day's forum break.  Very entertaining reports, @Skell Dagger@Cindy Evanier, you have the whole bottle of wine to yourself this time. :) 

Skell gets it, I was cleaning the house and missed the fun but today is Friday and that can be interesting on a regular week

tenor.gif.4b13b1d3c147ab11dc5f096000882c50.gif

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Did he drown again?

worse .. not he:) he's ok in the water

but another one has a home on his name, but not owning it  :), after abandoning it got released, is now in maintenance for 3rd day, but accountpage says he owns it...me is stuck..i wanted a loghome!

• Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.