You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I still haven't seen that!  Would you say it's worth watching from the start?

It is brilliant but I had to take periodic breaks from watching. I would declare that I can’t take anymore, but always sneaked back in, until I finished it. Then went on to Better Call .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

It is brilliant but I had to take periodic breaks from watching. I would declare that I can’t take anymore, but always sneaked back in, until I finished it. Then went on to Better Call .

Did you find, like me, that the characters you weren't that keen on at the start were your favorites towards the end?  Especially that one episode that took me 3 weeks to watch because NOOOOOOO don't kill him, I like him now 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Did you find, like me, that the characters you weren't that keen on at the start were your favorites towards the end?  Especially that one episode that took me 3 weeks to watch because NOOOOOOO don't kill him, I like him now 

Well it’s been a long time and so many got killed I can’t remember examples. But it was not like with Sopranos, where I was always glad when they killed someone off, they were all so despicable. You can’t show the human side of some characters because there is none. Kind of like certain world leaders.

• Like 1

I'm guessing the spammers are high-school or college kids trying to amuse themselves since they aren't in school.  There are apparently online classes that are getting hacked with hackers simply breaking into the calls yelling profanities.

Some people's kids.  *sigh*

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Sad 2

Well... looks like Sam the Spammer had a reason for crowing "Victory!" last night. Too bad it was a very short lived victory. I could use some entertaining, ridiculously stupid it's funny drama. But it needs to be someone new. Sam has gotten repetitively boring. I haven't seen a troll with new and refreshing ideas in years.

shiftyeyes.gif.9887feb48d3bad9621c3b2af2be9eaa2.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Solar Legion said:

Support does not handle post removal and such.

No but he said they want to know so they can pass it over to the team.  Reporting posts did nothing all morning.  Contacting support stopped it 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

No but he said they want to know so they can pass it over to the team.  Reporting posts did nothing all morning.  Contacting support stopped it 

All Support would have done would be to make the appropriate team (Governance most likely) aware that the flood of reports coming in were related to an actual event that needed priority.

That's all there'd be to it.

Is it ideal? Nope, but that's how it functions. Improvement would be nice.

Edited by Solar Legion
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Solar Legion said:

All Support would have done would be to make the appropriate team (Governance most likely) aware that the flood of reports coming in were related to an actual event that needed priority.

Well it worked and I am just passing on what I was told to do 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Is it ideal? Nope, but that's how it functions. Improvement would be nice.

That 'All' did the trick and if you had been around to fight the spammer as @Cindy Evanier and I did (two of the forum members already coping with permanent illnesses) you'd be grateful for what that 'All' did.  Cindy did the right and only thing to be done at that time.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

That 'All' did the trick and if you had been around to fight the spammer as @Cindy Evanier and I did (two of the forum members already coping with permanent illnesses) you'd be grateful for what that 'All' did.  Cindy did the right and only thing to be done at that time.

Actually, I'd still be pointing out what I pointed out.

I did not question the action, neither of you are under attack - settle down.

10 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Both Cindy and Solar are correct. Cindy for reporting how ever she could to actually get through to someone and Solar for pointing out that all CS (aka Live Chat) can do is pass it on to the appropriate department.

to-all-spam-haters_o_1088444.jpg

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.