You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's been 6 minutes since the last spam barf so this is a little test to see if this comment sparks another one.

I know it's not very scientific but I'm just curious. :) 

[Edit].  Well, apparently yes.  If it goes quiet again, I'll try another test posting.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery

1 minute ago, Syo Emerald said:

I suspect creatures like this always live in a sort of social isolation.

They have enough awareness to know they can't post here until they've appeared inworld, and they know how to tag posts, but they do seem incapable of interaction.

• Like 1

Pretty certain I know who this might be (initials are the same as popular table condiments) as that person has also just completely lost it again repeatedly on Facebook. Their inworld 'About' Chinese profile text Google Translates perfectly (which GT never normally does, so it indicates having been checked and cross-checked to ensure it looks right) as "My new life has begun".

What a bore. 9_9

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Pretty certain I know who this might be (initials are the same as popular table condiments) as that person has also just completely lost it again repeatedly on Facebook. Their inworld 'About' Chinese profile text Google Translates perfectly (which GT never normally does, so it indicates having been checked and cross-checked to ensure it looks right) as "My new life has begun".

What a bore. 9_9

Wow that person?  I never imagined that

I'll say this again, because a few of us spent a long time this morning posting and replying to genuine posts just so that the spammer couldn't win by stopping us from posting.

Might I gently suggest that people don't reply to the spam posts as that boosts them above ones people actually want to read?  They've been reported.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

He also said they have agents working on this at all times so keep reporting when it happens 🤔  Yet support doesn't open until 6 am slt 

They evidently need more coffee. :/ 

It feels like it was much longer than 3 hours since it started.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.