You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Shansi Kenin said:

I once had a sandwich from an open can of spam that had been in a refrigerator for two years. I was much younger. True Story😉

You like living dangerously. lol

I suppose I shouldn't talk since... well... long story short... when I got married he had a chest freezer full of venison, some of which had been in there over 5 years. We (kids, too) ate every bit of that meat and the only thing that was wrong with any of it was a tiny bit of freezer burn on one hind quarter. Knife took care of that. Oh man, was that some good eatin! 

When it's done correctly meat will keep in deep freeze almost indefinitely. Meat goes in ziplock bag, filled with cold water, zipped closed and in the freezer it goes. Five years later it was just as fresh as it was when it was frozen.

I miss venison. :(

Edited by Selene Gregoire
stupid space bar
  • Like 1

It's basically internet littering. My mother's house is opposite a row of shops, a pub, and a chip shop. Very handy you might say, but it is a constant battle to keep litter in her garden under control.

When we moved in here, it wasn't long before the girl next door came around to play with my daughter. On the way out she dropped a sweet wrapper on the drive, knowing I could see her.

I knew then we wouldn't get on.

Spammers drop litter on line because they enjoy doing it. Who knows why.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

They need to deputize people to handle spam when the Lindens are not around.

I know someone who's looking for something to do . . .

The old RA forums used Rezmods sometimes, I think. It actually worked pretty well -- but I assume that care was taken not to choose members of a paramilitary group.

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I sleep through all the fun stuff...

Wait. Is this related to the secret LL Nazi Sex Cult?

You didn't miss much. Apparently everyone in the US has been killed, Donald Trump and Philip Rosedale are deader than dead, and some fairy princess is going to take over the world. 9_9

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

Actually, I'd still be pointing out what I pointed out.

I did not question the action, neither of you are under attack - settle down.

2 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Both Cindy and Solar are correct. Cindy for reporting how ever she could to actually get through to someone and Solar for pointing out that all CS (aka Live Chat) can do is pass it on to the appropriate department.

How predictable of you both.  You, Solar, for being patronising, and you, Selene, for taking the opportunity to chime in.  Both lacking any understanding.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I know someone who's looking for something to do . . .

The old RA forums used Rezmods sometimes, I think. It actually worked pretty well -- but I assume that care was taken not to choose members of a paramilitary group.

We could vote. And just for a change, the ones with the most votes wins.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

No wonder it felt so strange when I woke up today - I'm the only one left. 

Am I talking to ghosts? Are dead people posting on the SL forums? Is that what the afterlife is??

/me screencaps and files away as more evidence you're all just figments of my imagination.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

How predictable of you both.  You, Solar, for being patronising, and you, Selene, for taking the opportunity to chime in.  Both lacking any understanding.

ok. So now my trying to be helpful and clarify something is just me chiming in for the fun of it and I have no clue wtf I'm doing. No wonder I've become so jaded, cynical and misanthropic.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.