What have you been doing to prepare for the move to the log home

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

you know i crated the garlic necklaces we were told to wear years ago when i fIRST  landed in sl ,,,,,,  wow ,,,,  and i kept them lolol ,,,, never know up there in the hills  bats flying around   the cabins at night ,,,,,,    

Edited by roseelvira
my spelling the keyboard ,,,,
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I let go two homes, got tons of stuff for my future cabin, and believe it or not, I have organized my inventory and reduced it to just 8K ítems!!!!!!! 

I need a "WOW" button. Even my alts have 10-20 k. I should sort. I try to do it sometimes, and get rid of  5000 - 10 000 maybe. Then it is rising again, and I try to get it under 80 000. Some years ago, I had 50 000 as a limit and would not let it go over that. Sigh.

I think I have the kitchen ready. I measured it roughly. I hope it will be room enough in it. I have a wall of kitchen modules - sink - stove and fridge included. I hope it is room for the woodburner in a corner. And some small table.

But I am not sure, I am not even sure what cabin to pick. Maybe the excitement comes when I really have one to decorate. I am feeling funny in RL. Not sick, just uninspired and nothing really interest me in SL.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Have an alt perched & ready to roll. A folder called "log home" that I keep adding stuff to, they better release em soon or that folder is just gonna explode it's so stuffed 😛

I have not organized things, so when the cabins are released, I have forgotten what I bought 2-3 weeks ago. 😪

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Hendrix Portal said:

I like the one from What Next. A little primmy (I want to say 17ish total) but it's a really fun set!

Oh, they have a bigger BBQ too? I only found their smaller one on MP (2 li)

I'll happily spend 17li on a good BBQ :D Priorities right? :D 

Edited by Christhiana
  • Like 3

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've done nothing.  I'm still debating whether I'll get a log cabin or not.

You can wait and check out the landscaping when they release and decide then. With the amounts they are releasing they should be available for a few days.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, roseelvira said:

you know i crated the garlic necklaces we were told to wear years ago when i fIRST  landed in sl ,,,,,,  wow ,,,,  and i kept them lolol ,,,, never know up there in the hills  bats flying around   the cabins at night ,,,,,,    

*hides her sharp teeth*

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I've taken back any no copy stuff i had rezzed will be removing my sky platform nearer the time then will just abandon, i've bought a few things from recent weekend sales events that would be log cabin suitable so when i do get a cabin i'll have to sift through the coalesced object that was my Vic and see what i want to still use

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.