What are you listening to?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mom and Dad's Favorite...  

Today is George Harrison's birthday, and while I could (and probably should) share a video of him playing his own song, this version from the tribute concert blows my socks off every time because of t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

@Marigold Devin You got me lost in YouTube. :D 

I love it when that happens :)  

I am absolutely addicted to the Latvian folk singers you introduced me to via your suggested video on Sunday. My favourite so far of their's is Panama. 

So thank you ! 

• Like 1
<iframe width="1083" height="634" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXq5VvYAI1Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Xplicit Halostar
bad format
12 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

Heard this on a video game my husband used to play and it gave me the chills the first time i heard it

That is so beautiful.  I looked up the singer's own video and found a translation of  the lyric.

Vanish, vanish, bright sun. Vanish, disappear. And you too, bright moonlight. Vanish, drown yourself. Weeping forest, weeping sister, Let us weep together. You for your leaves, forest, And I for my youth. Your leaves, forest, my sister, Will come back to you. But my youth, forest, my sister, Shall never return.

• Like 1