Wearing underwear

Janet Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have at least BoM knickers on at all times just in case I go to a PG region and on rare occasions my clothes don't follow, I've seen far too many occasions av's taking time to rez properly going commando if I wanted to could cam them get a good proper eyeful before their clothes show up 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I almost always wear underwear when my clothing is such that underwear would be worn IRL, especially panties. I just feel more "put together" that way. I wear fitmesh if it will work, BOM if it won't. I prefer fitmesh because it doesn't look painted-on, and it has  better detail. Only rarely will a fitmesh bra work; fitmesh panties often do. 

• Like 3

I personally like the details/textures of mesh (esp. at the underneath where the front and back meet, which BOM has yet to accomplish). If only there's not a mesh over mesh poke-through, I would most definitely choose mesh underwear.

My wife likes the mesh Alpha Panties from Belzebubble, they fit under things quite well and have a lot of 'alpha' cuts in them (hence the name) so you can hide bits that poke through.

Edit: she just said she has the "Lace II" version.

Edited by Rick Nightingale
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While I totally agree that mesh panties look much better than BoM. The reason I always choose BoM over mesh is that I know my bits are covered when I land somewhere, plus my BoM undies can't be derendered. And yes, it used to be an issue. I like being in charge of when and who sees my bits!

• Like 4

I never really think about it much nowadays to be honest.. Not unless I'm wearing a short skirt..

By short skirt, I don't mean short skirt  by SL standards..  Just a regular short skirt.

Some skirts in SL that they make a lot of that are meant to show off the panties, they should call those belt skirts, because they've gone next level compared to a mini.. hehehe

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I never really think about it much nowadays to be honest.. Not unless I'm wearing a short skirt..

By short skirt, I don't mean short skirt  by SL standards..  Just a regular short skirt.

Some skirts in SL that they make a lot of that are meant to show off the panties, they should call those belt skirts, because they've gone next level compared to a mini.. hehehe

Same, pretty much. I don't think about someone's ability to derender or see up my skirts unless I'm wearing a mini, and even then, I can't be bothered to care. I'll toss on mesh undies on occasion, or I won't. I'm sure someone could get way more of a thrill just demoing their own copy of a body than chasing after my orange booty. 😄

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:
50 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Same, pretty much. I don't think about someone's ability to derender or see up my skirts unless I'm wearing a mini, and even then, I can't be bothered to care. I'll toss on mesh undies on occasion, or I won't. I'm sure someone could get way more of a thrill just demoing their own copy of a body than chasing after my orange booty. 😄

Will we be able to use the new "mirrors" to look up ladies' skirts and mens' kilts?

Asking for a friend.

A2492AA6-A01B-48E9-BE9E-A905981D4EB8.jpeg.42fa371a1c77283eb4d6b5798dd8da87.jpeg

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I do enjoy outfits set up for showing them off, but usually a little bit of the straps on the side or a little in the back  showing or in the front.. Like when they become something that doesn't feel like it's saying, Hey boys can you see my Bagina yet! \o/  hehehehe

GenusBabyface_013.thumb.png.49d25840f51cad4b4db7e183b7eec906.png

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Will we be able to use the new "mirrors" to look up ladies' skirts and mens' kilts?

Asking for a friend.

A2492AA6-A01B-48E9-BE9E-A905981D4EB8.jpeg.42fa371a1c77283eb4d6b5798dd8da87.jpeg

I haven't even thought about those yet.. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do when those show up.. hehehe

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I do enjoy outfits set up for showing them off, but usually a little bit of the straps on the side or a little in the back  showing or in the front.. Like when they become something that doesn't feel like it's saying, Hey boys can you see my Bagina yet! \o/  hehehehe

GenusBabyface_013.thumb.png.49d25840f51cad4b4db7e183b7eec906.png

True! Depends how I'm feeling. I've been dying for a cute pair of jeans with a female version of cute boxers or manties showing just a bit. But typically, I really don't care what other people see under my clothes. Have a field day with my pixels. RL is a different story, but here...pfft. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

True! Depends how I'm feeling. I've been dying for a cute pair of jeans with a female version of cute boxers or manties showing just a bit. But typically, I really don't care what other people see under my clothes. Have a field day with my pixels. RL is a different story, but here...pfft. 

Ya, I don't care about rez and derez myself either..  85% of my time is spent in bikini's on beaches anyways,Mine or someone else's.. hehehe  so there really is no room for rez or derez worries spending time in those places.. Plus it never was much of a worry anyways..

If I can run around on a nude beach with no worries, a little derez from a stranger in a store isn't going to dent my armor any.. hehehe

• Like 3

I wear undies with skirts and dresses, usually mesh ones if they will fit without clipping the skirt. And they usually have space for "a little extra", so anyone trying to upskirt me is going to get a hot-dog more than they expected.  🌭

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.