Wearing underwear

Janet Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

And this thread about underwear, who knew it would be so interesting? I seem to be in the minority of just alpha-ing out everything

There’s this never ending debate over time of what is and isn’t considered being covered. In the context of a G rated space what is abiding to the rules, from the most strict in concept to the loosest in concept:

-SFW avatar, no NSFW features possible, underwear under pants or alpha’d out 

-SFW avatar, NSFW features possible, underwear under pants or alpha’d out

-SFW avatar, alpha only with skirt or dress

-SFW avatar, underwear with skirt or dress

-NSFW avatar, alpha with skirt or dress 

-NSFW avatar, underwear with skirt or dress

-SFW avatar, no underwear or alpha, just Barbie mode with a skirt or dress 

-NSFW avatar, no underwear or alpha, following the idea of “they shouldn’t be looking” with a skirt or dress

Not to mention the other related endless debates such as if males should wear underwear with bulges or not, or if there should be a bump on ladies underwear, what styles of underwear would be G rated, etc

One day we’ll have it figured out and written down. As mentioned in my original post, I don’t count since I’m a furry. Technically I don’t have to wear clothes in any LL operates G rated space provided by avatar is SFW. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Here is a funny way to find out..

Go to the market place and buy anything that say's,strip me or something similar..Then turn off any access.. Most have some sort of message that will come over your chat.

Try a bikini and go to the beach,grab a beach towel or lounge chair AND JUST WAIT..

I was in tears cracking up this one time.. This guy must have clicked my bikini like 50 times.. He must have thought he was clicking or doing something wrong,because he just wouldn't give up..

My chat was flooded with his effort and determination..

:ph34r:

/me adds this to the "Must-Do SL Experiences" file.

:SwingingFriends:

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It helps keep the hair from getting caught in the zipper.  :D

... ... Opens my mouth as if to say something, but immediately closes it again.

1 minute ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

That would make things worse. :D

The whole point of a kilt, is to not suffocate the gonads. Why would I wear something under it?!

• Haha 3

Just now, Garnet Psaltery said:

Oh, one of the modern ones.  Very practical.

If a pocket can't fit a cheese wedge or a milk carton, it's not a proper pocket.

Sagenods.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Actually, the crosshairs are very fine tuned.  Where the crosshair lands is more a matter of how it's being used.  If someone clicks on your name to see you from across a region, their crosshairs will usually be on your neck with their name over your head.  However, if they focus on your crotch for instance, the crosshair will usually be directly under your skirt.  I love wearing underwear when it fits properly under clothing, but it's not a given that I must.  Depends on the outfit or the situation; I just like having the option.

Edited by RoxyCyn
Spelling

• 3 years later...

I am contributing to a post that has been made years ago (2019), shortly before BOM was born. So this topic is more relevant now than it was back in 2019.

Okay, as for the question: "Is wearing underwear that important to you? Do you have to wear underwear when you’re getting dressed?"

My answer is simple: Yes, I wear underwear all the time. BOM underwear, not mesh. 

Why BOM underwear all the time?
1. It never pokes through mesh clothing.
2. It auto-covers your "bits" when you land after teleporting.
3. It looks cleaner and comfier.

3 hours ago, Shamonne said:

I am contributing to a post that has been made years ago (2019), shortly before BOM was born. So this topic is more relevant now than it was back in 2019.

Okay, as for the question: "Is wearing underwear that important to you? Do you have to wear underwear when you’re getting dressed?"

My answer is simple: Yes, I wear underwear all the time. BOM underwear, not mesh. 

Why BOM underwear all the time?
1. It never pokes through mesh clothing.
2. It auto-covers your "bits" when you land after teleporting.
3. It looks cleaner and comfier.

ditto! One of my favorite perks of going BoM. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It used to depend on where I was going.  Now, I really like the dresses/skirts that come with the option of undies or no undies.   I will, however, wear some BOM panties now which I love.   My favorite undies are at Zaara.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.