What are you watching today?

35 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I just finished watching a lovely film called This Beautiful Fantastic. It had been on my list of films I wanted to watch for a while and was exactly as I wanted it to be, if a little schmalzy and predictable in places. 

That looks wonderful, well, what I saw in the trailer.  "What is it you do when you're not murdering plants?" :D

• Like 1

I went and watched some Honest Trailers, because I needed a nice shot of humor..

I think I got a pretty full shot.. This had me in tears laughing.. The John wick one was really funny too, but a little graphic, so I went with this one instead.. hehehe

• Haha 1

This is probably one of my most favorite movies with the most re-watch ability that we have in our catalog of movies..

I've been putting it on every night for the last two weeks, because the beginning is so calming that it lulls me to sleep before a lot of the  more serious things in it happen.. I've seen it all the way through many times as well, but the beginning is just so calming and enjoyable.. I just love Snowy winter nights..

I love the true story, which this movie does a really good job of keeping to..

If you haven't seen this yet, I highly recommend seeing it.. I also just finished watching a speech that the author of the book had given, which He goes into his research and photos and accounts of meeting the people involved during these rescues.. I'll put that video under the trailer also for those interested..

It's an amazing rescue story, as well and I love the love story  in it as well with meeting his future wife..

This is the Trailer for  The Finest Hours

This is the story behind the making of the book and movie.. It's really interesting and had me glued listening, especially after seeing the movie so many times..