What are you watching today?

1 minute ago, Jordyn McGregor said:

Doesn't appear to be working...

Pfft, they made back almost 20% of their budget in the box office - pretty sure a good chunk of that was to see some Skarsgård abs. I wonder how many times this lady went to see it: https://www.emilywrites.co.nz/i-saw-tarzan-and-this-is-my-review-after-some-wines/

the-crow-bill-skarsgard-fka-twigs-3-0228

• Like 1

Just watched The Imaginary (2023) and was blown away! It's rather unique in that it's a Japanese anime movie set in the UK and even though it seems childish, it has some rather deep themes. The villian is truly terrifying and had me on the edge of my seat! It comes out of Studio Ponoc (the founder used to work for Studio GHIBLI). 

Edited by brodiac90

These ladies make sense! Maybe this is what's needed to enable Linux to conquer the (virtual) desktop space! Love Veronica, she's my favorite Linux evangelist. (Veronica is the one in the middle of the preview shot.)

Edited by JeromFranzic
  • Thanks 1

I was looking through our movies last night to find something to fall asleep to..

I picked the wrong movie, that's for sure, because I got way too interested and had to turn it off or I wasn't gonna fall asleep.. hehehe

It's really good.. Not a bunch of wire work and people flying through the air and jumping from leaves and ends of branches.. hehehe

I liked the story and also how it wasn't over the top..

The Swordsman

On 8/29/2024 at 6:32 PM, Jordyn McGregor said:

Doesn't appear to be working...

I seen one of The Critical Drinkers videos about The Crow.. I think it may have been one before this one or maybe after.. I just know he had to revisit The Original Crow in that review I seen.. It may have been because of this movie being made.

I just know, He loves the first Crow..Which I do as well.. hehehe

He is usually pretty spot on, I think with his reviews. He is one of the few critics that  gets my time.

I’ve been watching  a documentary series on Disney + called Drain The Oceans and TIL that a US ship called the SS Richard Montgomery beached along the Thames Estuary in 1944 eventually sinking with 1,400 tonnes of explosive cargo on board. It’s still there with all the explosives on board. Our government just cordoned it off and stuck up a danger sign.

warship.jpg.webp.be6147339336fd2e98d409cb813226e4.webp

• Like 2