What are you watching today?

I started to watch Fraiser again..

I don't know what it is, but some series I put on a loop and rewatch as soon as the one before it is finished..

I love, King of Queens, Last man Standing, Fraiser and sometimes will put Friends in there..

Maybe it has something to do with looking back on those time periods or something..

I only turn them on to help put me to sleep.. which ,they do that very well and I get really good sleep..

Aaaanyways, I have Fraiser on  cycle now.. This show just never gets old for me.. It was so well done, I think..

This is where Niles Doppelganger shows up at Fraisers loft withDaphnie.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I got tired of the wooden Inspector Floch (there's only so much attraction in pretty costumes), and nearly returned to Inspector Montalbano, then I saw this.

I seen the name to that video and was waiting for the big turtle monster to show up at first..

Then went to youtube and seen the actual name was Gamera.. hehehehe

The names were so close that i thought you might have found a remake of that too.. hehehe

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm going to bed and going to watch this as I fade off to sleep..

It looks really good..

I'm quoting myself on this because I think it needs to be said, because it was pretty bad I think.

The Assassin..

I don't knock too many movies, but OMG, I don't think I've ever been so bored that I couldn't fall asleep..

I kept waiting for something to happen the whole time, there was no structure to the story and just about all the characters backgrounds were empty..

It kept jumping around or people would stare at each other like they forgot their lines..

The assassin which was the main character was may have had a whole 5 minutes in an almost two hour movie..

The only reason I kept watching was  because I was either trying to piece some sort of story together or waiting for something to happen..

The longest fight scene may have been like 20 seconds..

I love Asian movies and thought I might be in for something like, Memoirs of a Geisha.. It wasn't close by a country mile.

I figured I better say something, because if someone watches this on my recommendation.. They're probably gonna beat me up pretty badly in here afterwards..

hehehe

• Thanks 1

Tonight I've been watching two movies with my friends - first one was a family oldie named "Harry and the Hendersons" from 1987 while the second one was a bit newer, animated comic - "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" from 2018. I must say that I liked both of them... and as a bonus we've also experienced three episodes of old "Exosquad" cartoon.

Edited by panterapolnocy

This is gritty in subject matter and in the appearance of the cast, who are often soaked by rain but are never clean.  It's slow-burning, improving as it goes, and involves fraternal love, faith, battle, and shifting loyalties leading to the founding of Rome.

post scriptum: I don't know what Apocalypto is and I don't know what this has to do with GoT.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery

I've gone back to something on Prime I enjoyed.  This was a one-season series set in York (mostly why I keep it on my watchlist), with good actors and decent stories.  The clip here is not good quality but it was hard to find much on YT that was. https://youtu.be/I3P09id310E

Now I find that won't embed, so here's some of the music and a short video on the wings they used instead.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery