Ok, so this is ridiculous

Cahtias

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I check every day for a new home and everyday its the same thing, none available. You cant refresh anymore.. so that is the technique to get a home? I dont understand, they say they are building them and releasing them but i have never seen a home released in at least 3 months. They say on Mon, Wed and Fri? right? Well i check those days and never is one available. not ever. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cahtias said:

You are welcome!!

Cahtias if you do a search in the forum for 'New Homes Release' (or wording of that nature), you'll find 31,875,921 complaints and discussions about it (maybe a slight exaggeration but you get the drift).

You're bound to find kindred spirits there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If i post to 31000 other posts i wont get noticed,, Im trying to make a point... maybe LL will see, like they have seen all others,, Im sure they are not reading 31000 posts either. If you think this rollout is going well, then, you have a home.. for the other 31000 paying premium members,, we are frustrated and it should not be this way. I dont really need positive encouragement,, Linden Labs,, create the homes and create a fair method for us to get them,, thats all im saying. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Cahtias said:

If i post to 31000 other posts i wont get noticed,, Im trying to make a point... maybe LL will see, like they have seen all others,, Im sure they are not reading 31000 posts either. If you think this rollout is going well, then, you have a home.. for the other 31000 paying premium members,, we are frustrated and it should not be this way. I dont really need positive encouragement,, Linden Labs,, create the homes and create a fair method for us to get them,, thats all im saying. 

Don't worry, you're getting noticed. ;)

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

By the way, speaking of getting noticed, that's a nice X-rated profile photo you have. You might want to clean that up before LL "sees" you. 

Yo. Don't gang up on people already frustrated on this forum. Just because we got houses already doesn't make us mods or any sort of HOA. They are upset. Let the mods deal with it.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Aemeth Lysette said:

Yo. Don't gang up on people already frustrated on this forum. Just because we got houses already doesn't make us mods or any sort of HOA. They are upset. Let the mods deal with it.

It's a public forum. People who post here can expect to get replies. Yo.

ETA: But since you want mods to deal with it, I reported the profile pic.  :)

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Aemeth Lysette said:
59 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

By the way, speaking of getting noticed, that's a nice X-rated profile photo you have. You might want to clean that up before LL "sees" you. 

I wouldn't call that ganging up on someone.  Just proper advice after noticing that the person's profile picture very much violates the TOS on G-rated profiles.

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Cahtias said:

If i post to 31000 other posts i wont get noticed,, Im trying to make a point... maybe LL will see, like they have seen all others,, 

Given that I reported the post and requested that it be combined into the general venting thread along with all of the other complaining threads that get created here, I'm guessing :the Mods will see the post, but not sure about anyone else at LL.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I wouldn't call that ganging up on someone.  Just proper advice after noticing that the person's profile picture very much violates the TOS on G-rated profiles.

Exactly. This is the same person who posted in all caps recently that she HATES LL. I would think she'd want to be cautious about drawing attention to herself, and, by extension, that profile photo. 

• Like 2

Wooowww.... Well, you definitely got noticed. Pretty sure none of this is gonna get you a new home though. Probably just negative connotations here in the forums. Anywho, everyones right. Check the search feature. Use the tips everyone has so kindly laid out, keep trying. Complaining and making yourself "seen" isnt gonna make the process easier? LL isn't just gonna hand you a home because you complained... Ask anyone else who has complained if it worked for them. Bet it didnt. ;)

• Like 5

And what do you think a fair method is?

• Like 1

• Moles

We are making new, individual, unique, and continually improving regions and releasing them as fast as we can. We do not tell anyone the exact time new homes are released and we vary those times as much as possible. No one has any advanced warning or knowledge of when a release is happening, making it the absolute fairest method possible.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 15

7 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

We are making new, individual, unique, and continually improving regions and releasing them as fast as we can. We do not tell anyone the exact time new homes are released and we vary those times as much as possible. No one has any advanced warning or knowledge of when a release is happening, making it the absolute fairest method possible.

And you are all doing a fabulous job of it too!  The progress that is being made is impressive.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It's a public forum. People who post here can expect to get replies. Yo.

ETA: But since you want mods to deal with it, I reported the profile pic.  :)

Tell me i didnt miss it, Tell me i didnt miss it, Tell me i didnt miss it, Tell me i didnt miss it, Tell me i didnt miss it. 

I didn't miss it... @Cahtias niiice picture btw.. But yeah, totally against the TOS. Not that i ever complain about profile pictures, at least you filled yours out some. 

as to the houseboat... I really dont see what the big hubbub is all about.. Wouldnt it be easier to use your land allotment to get coastal land and buy a houseboat?

• Haha 3

Living on mainland isn't bad if you have nice neighbors, honestly. I only made the switch to get a cool house and live on the new continent.

I recommend living near Chilbo if you want an alternative, though. It's a really cute artistic mainland "city" with a bunch of small houses and parcels for buy/rent. There's gas stations and stores, and a city hall for regular meetings.

Plus, the HOA attitude for non-Lindens out thattaway is nonexistent.

Edited by Aemeth Lysette
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.