Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

• 3 weeks later...

Having a LEETLE trouble learning to fly!  But I'm having a lot of fun with this seaplane.  It's not the most feature-rich plane in the world, people who know how to fly RL might not be impressed.   But it does use controls like a plane, you have to pull back to climb, and it both rolls and simply turns using arrow keys.  I have no idea if the console instruments work.  It has a nice retexture HUD, helpful control HUDs (full-size or mini), and is on sale.   It's a newish listing, so maybe more features/fixes will be added via updates.  Inexpensive for a combat-ready plane, and it's on the list of planes that can refuel at the Shergood pumps in Belli.

Tho it looks a little weird on land, with a trolley, it works fine for land takeoffs and landings, as well as water.

I'm not vouching for its stability in flight, because I'm such a novice that I crash  regularly.  But I HAVE taken it successfully over about 10 regions without mishap in Belli.  All in all, I think  @Pilix Nagy has done a nice job!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PV-SP-18-Typhoon-Seaplane-BLACK-FRIDAY-SALE-UNTIL-NOV-30th/24108455

fly_001.thumb.jpg.2098b6107843f608da9119c3418183c6.jpg

Edited by Nika Talaj
more detail
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Guess where I am? You've got to savour the details... [Note to Moles: There was no option for me to rez books or laptops - was I doing something wrong or is there a setting in the parcel that needs tweaking?]

guess1.jpg

guess2.jpg

guess3.jpg

Where?  WHERE????  Inquiring minds that love books HAVE to know!

21 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Actually, there’s a clue in one of the earlier photos posted in this thread. (Well, not so much a clue as an outright identification 😄 ) Literally just down the road from my trad…

Got it!  I could spend the day here reading book titles!  Here I am trying to choose between (and reach!) Alotta Abnor, the multi-volume Tattle-Tales of Cupid, and Fantastic Moles....

Kazza_001.thumb.jpg.a50a822d6f2b500b6e95170676254282.jpg

• Like 9