Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

12 minutes ago, brodiac90 said:

I was there today! Me and my mom sailed over from my linden home which is only a couple of sim's away from the fairgrounds. I had no idea it was there! We just saw all the green dots and got curious lol. 

Yew should join these groups if yew haz the room! We put all the parties, events and reg weekly dj sets in those. Including all the amazing Fairground events that happen all year! A great way to come out and meet your Belli neighbours! :) ♥

🐹

secondlife:///app/group/c1480a7a-c1e8-7a25-ea3c-79202624f319/about

secondlife:///app/group/0913c244-8878-95ba-c08c-81fc2214b555/about

And this is the current Fairgorund event. But the entrance is closed until after the Belli Anni is over :) 

will re-add the portal this evening! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bellisseria Fairgrounds/162/236/24

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Mateo Firecaster said:

that was fun, caught the end of dinner............................... i mean the Hammies on stage :P & then was there for the last DJ tonight, had to log off after due to weather

Yew will neva catch us good sir, nevaaaa! 

🐹

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 8

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a lot of fun stuff to do, including minigolf (see how you do on the leaderboard :) ), at the annual Bike, Drive, Scoot festival at Belli's Fairgrounds.  And also Gracie Austinn's fantastic steampunk/fantasy build, NOT TO BE MISSED!  DJ right now, good tunes.  Through the 23rd ....

image.thumb.jpeg.f07c46848c224f59d938ff3f9b48feab.jpeg

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 11

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...