Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

Well, I took the haunted tour through Millbank.  I have to say I am a little concerned for our beloved moles.  Perhaps someone should keep an eye on them.  Ancient is doing genetic experiments, I was murdered by Dyna (twice because I couldn't believe it happened the first time), Abnor is raising demons from the watery depths, Garden is messing with the environment and liquifying the ground, Naughty trapped me in an upstairs room (is it because I broke your vase on the way in?), Adora collects weapons and creepy crawlie things.

Oh, I found your little portal-of-doom hidden deep in the woods and I am just as worried for a few of the Lindens.  Ummm, Vitae Linden (and many, many others), there is no shame in seeking professional help 😄

I don't want to ruin the tours for anyone, so I'll just leave this:

image.thumb.jpeg.3ae5ff565cea3d0576d6296ad53e43a7.jpeg

Both tours were so fun!  Everyone should use the local EEP setting and TURN ON SOUND!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Well, I took the haunted tour through Millbank.  I have to say I am a little concerned for our beloved moles.  Perhaps someone should keep an eye on them.  Ancient is doing genetic experiments, I was murdered by Dyna (twice because I couldn't believe it happened the first time), Abnor is raising demons from the watery depths, Garden is messing with the environment and liquifying the ground, Naughty trapped me in an upstairs room (is it because I broke your vase on the way in?), Adora collects weapons and creepy crawlie things.

Oh, I found your little portal-of-doom hidden deep in the woods and I am just as worried for a few of the Lindens.  Ummm, Vitae Linden (and many, many others), there is no shame in seeking professional help 😄

Both tours were so fun!  Everyone should use the local EEP setting and TURN ON SOUND!

Best Post Omg!  :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Very brave of yew!!!!

I love this perspective. Tiny Hammie, giant lake monster!

thank yew! It was skeeery for sure. There was a lady t here who tried to feed me to that  monster bec ause she said I was faaaaat and delicious! Can you even imagine!! 

🐹

• Haha 4
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, JessycaJayne said:

thank yew! It was skeeery for sure. There was a lady t here who tried to feed me to that  monster bec ause she said I was faaaaat and delicious! Can you even imagine!! 

🐹

Who called you fat?????????????????????????????????????????😠😠😠 You are just fluffy!! (right?)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 10/16/2022 at 9:28 AM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

This place is fun. Well done the Moles, though, when I heard all the screaming, wailing and sounds of things being broken, I thought it was a regular team meeting of the Moles!

• Haha 4

Sneaking around in the dappled moonlight through the camper regions looking for candies.  Ready to send off Thank You IMs to anyone with candy.  I only found one bucket *cries*.  How am I supposed to keep up my hopping energy with no candies?  Tomorrow I'm riding my dinosaur.  He can stop and fuel up on the lush vegetation (or a few horses I occasionally see tied to a hitching post in someone's yard.)

/me bounces and boings off over the hills and through the valleys in search of some yummy, sugary goodness and considers egging a few campers.

My candy collection count is 20 total over a 3 days of evening searches (and 3 of those were my own candy buckets)

I am reminded again of how absolutely beautiful some of these older regions are.

image.thumb.jpeg.b2a2aae48168cc1dd4c2727d0456274b.jpeg

Edited to add:  I ended up with 12 candies from the camper regions, so plenty of fuel for bouncing

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
spelling ugh
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Sneaking around in the dappled moonlight through the camper regions looking for candies.  Ready to send off a Thank You IMs to anyone with candy.  I only found one bucket *cries*.  How am I supposed to keep up my hopping energy with no candies?  Tomorrow I'm riding my dinosaur.  He can stop and fuel up on the lush vegetation (or a few horses I occasionally see tied to a hitching post in someone's yard.)

/me bounces and boings off over the hills and through the valleys in search of some yummy, sugary goodness and considers egging a few campers.

My candy collection count is 20 total over a 3 days of evening searches (and 3 of those were my own candy buckets)

I am reminded again of how absolutely beautiful some of these older regions are.

image.thumb.jpeg.b2a2aae48168cc1dd4c2727d0456274b.jpeg

Oh yes, the Campers and Log Homes regions are quite stunning. I don't live in either of them, but I do go horse riding there, except when some people are out riding crazy dragons. Don't let your dragon eat my horse!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I had the same thought while I was out looking for candy buckets today too.  Not sure if I want to have my alt go back out looking to see if she can find a home that rivals some of the ones I saw today.  Though If I remove her tier from my mainland parcel, I'm going to end up having to pay a bit of tier each month.  Maybe I should limit her just to looking at camper sites. 

• Like 5