Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

9 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I was exploring (and accidentally walked off the edge of a pier) and found these magical crystals far far from Fantasseria.  What a fun surprise!

image.thumb.jpeg.9d3eb1f42a8c1d1c9f729d0534045b95.jpeg

There is a portal.  I'm going in

image.thumb.jpeg.b98c8c12ef2d267e133e15e621d66059.jpeg

I ended up smack in the middle of the matching crystals in Mirror Pond.  Is this how mermaids travel?

image.thumb.jpeg.3696ae71bd10a34162201bf3dd69bfae.jpeg

Hullo where is the portal please :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Unless i'm mistaken it's maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE2244/134/133/3

i looks like the one in my post here

Thanks, Claireschen.  I'm not home to login and check.  It was located in the unreleased houseboat regions by the chalets.  Near a lighthouse.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 3

Ride the Rails in Belli!!!  Join THE best fun in Belli with Charley Mayne's Mayne Line Railroad.  Charley has been running a trip through the older regions of Belli on Thursday mornings for a while and is now introducing her Newbrooke Local Line on Monday mornings, leaving from the Muehlenbach RR station, behind the Drunken Mouse at 5:00 a.m. SLT and travelling through the Newbrooke and Chalet regions.  Hop on the train!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Muehlenbach/232/68/38

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.ac938bdb1b8ecc6669a0e86c7be42832.jpg

image.thumb.png.346783d9d4b3f5dbff686bc149166ffb.png

Edited by Leora Greenwood
added train photo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

What a beautiful pic!  May I ask, what EEP/WL were you using?

I"m sorry but I don't know which one it was..... I will often set up the framing I want to use and then start scrolling though all the ones in the photo tools section. I usually take a bunch of shots of the same framing and then open them all on a single screen to compare and choose the one I want to use.

• Like 3

We had a great time on the Mayne Line this morning!  Afterwards, one of the other passengers (Karen, I am so sorry that I can't remember your last name!) gave me a wonderful balloon tour of Sakura and then we rezzed a boat near the Sakura Community Center (HUGE and lovely) and went down via the connecting water regions (Jolly Serpent, etc.) to Bon Vivant in the Stilts regions.

Now I will be shopping for a boat!  ♥️🤣

• Like 8

I heard ppl shouting, car breaking and discovered a major turmoil outside my home today. It was the weekly grid drive with the group "Drivers of SL" . Maybee there is a need for a speed limit here or maybee even a driving license? I havent seen any traffic signs in Bellisseria, ppl might think there is no speed limit? 

/anonymous citizen

carcrash.png

• Haha 13

11 hours ago, Yukiko Yeshto said:

I see there are quite a few train lovers out there! In case you'd like to join, Greg offers a ride on his Bar Train around Bellisseria at 12pm SLT today. Starting location is here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPDrama Llama/94/12/23

And a little sneak peek:

acfbc95ae996a587f1662eb0b2135fa5.png

Bar train? You mean we get free drinkies?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...