Jump to content

NO Linden Home?? Please Vent Here!!


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

did you even read the official blogs and messages? I think you didn't or would know why it's done this way.

I think everyone read the blogs! The homes are so beautiful and we would like one already😭😭 

Edited by LakotaBlue Tuqiri
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Three things: The fact that anyone is lamenting about not having one of these new homes is evidence that the efforts are appreciated. Granted, I have literally nothing to do with this effort, bu

We considered that... for about half a minute. First we'd have to relocate the residents who still have homes there. Then we'd have to remove all the old houses, parceling, trees and everything else.

At the risk voicing an unpopular opinion, I have to wonder why anyone would respond to complaints in THIS particular thread, since by its very title it is a thread dedicated to venting. That's like go

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

don't use it than, it's made up by residents, just be patient like the other 34000 people still waiting.

It is ridiculous😭 and I am a resident and I'm trying to be patient but if i don't use the Auto Refresh my chances are less, We all know this ! Venting is okay to do 😘

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have abandoned many lots since the first release. The first round I forgot about the 5 tries and your grounded for 24 hours. I also didn't realize that there were not enough homes for the residents. So, I've been clicking away off and on with each release. I don't use an add on.  I can say that each time I abandoned... the home was taken within seconds. The last one was abandoned by 2 people after me and scooped up by the 4th person.. all within a few minutes. I hope you get one in the next release. Best of luck to you. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Blaze Roecastle said:

I have abandoned many lots since the first release. The first round I forgot about the 5 tries and your grounded for 24 hours. I also didn't realize that there were not enough homes for the residents. So, I've been clicking away off and on with each release. I don't use an add on.  I can say that each time I abandoned... the home was taken within seconds. The last one was abandoned by 2 people after me and scooped up by the 4th person.. all within a few minutes. I hope you get one in the next release. Best of luck to you. 🙂

Wait. 5 tries for what and you get grounded? WHAT?!? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blaze Roecastle said:

I have abandoned many lots since the first release. The first round I forgot about the 5 tries and your grounded for 24 hours. I also didn't realize that there were not enough homes for the residents. So, I've been clicking away off and on with each release. I don't use an add on.  I can say that each time I abandoned... the home was taken within seconds. The last one was abandoned by 2 people after me and scooped up by the 4th person.. all within a few minutes. I hope you get one in the next release. Best of luck to you. 🙂

Thank you  and I hope you also get another one , where the homes you got the first time in a bad spot? Someone told me they wanted beach front that why they abandoned theres😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

i am annoyed as fook ..been a premium member  for 5 years and ive been homeless since the new house boats have been released trying to get a new home !!!  i wont be renewing my premium yearly membership ..it is just not worth the money and the refreshing of trying to get a home has raised my stress levels to such heights im in a rage ..i thought come july there would be new homes for us but nothing !! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AlyceAdrift said:

 Can't they just release a big amount so everybody gets one already?

They started out that way and folks complained that they should release them as they are ready.

 

As many of us said - it makes no difference how they do it, there will always be a few that come here and complain about their method being totally wrong.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ilana Debevec said:

1. Let us go out to the new regions and look at the houses.. if one is not taken, click the mailbox and let us RESERVE it right there. Operative word. RESERVE. You do not have abandon your old home right then.

NO - Why should you get to PICK your location when none of the rest of us did?

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also still waiting for my linden home. Have been since they first came out.  I hope to get one soon. Using the auto refresh as has been suggested.  Get the notification but by the time I hit the button it says sold out.  Theres just no way quick enough to do it.  I am trying for one of the traditional homes.  I would really love a corner lot tho I know that is hopeless.  I cant even get a house...lol. I abandoned my linden house as soon as the first ones came out and havent had one since.  Just waiting almost patiently.  always on auto refresh.  always not quick enough.  always hoping. one day...... hangs head.....

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LakotaBlue Tuqiri said:

Thank you  and I hope you also get another one , where the homes you got the first time in a bad spot? Someone told me they wanted beach front that why they abandoned theres😄

Thank you Lakota. The homes were either in a spot I didn't care for or were on mixed of sand and green. I'd like all green or a houseboat. I've never seen a houseboat available as of yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think the reason everyone wants one of the new ones is precisely because they are NOT mass produced like the old ones were. ;)

I'd just like to have a place there before the sense of community spirit and exploration dies out and everyone moves on to the new shiny.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lynn Zelin said:

I am also still waiting for my linden home. Have been since they first came out.  I hope to get one soon. Using the auto refresh as has been suggested.  Get the notification but by the time I hit the button it says sold out.  Theres just no way quick enough to do it.  I am trying for one of the traditional homes.  I would really love a corner lot tho I know that is hopeless.  I cant even get a house...lol. I abandoned my linden house as soon as the first ones came out and havent had one since.  Just waiting almost patiently.  always on auto refresh.  always not quick enough.  always hoping. one day...... hangs head.....

 

5 hours ago, CIe0Patra said:

i am annoyed as fook ..been a premium member  for 5 years and ive been homeless since the new house boats have been released trying to get a new home !!!  i wont be renewing my premium yearly membership ..it is just not worth the money and the refreshing of trying to get a home has raised my stress levels to such heights im in a rage ..i thought come july there would be new homes for us but nothing !! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Try to hang in there a bit longer maybe until the next big release and remember we can also try mon-wed-Fri 😊 You might get lucky

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

I'd just like to have a place there before the sense of community spirit and exploration dies out and everyone moves on to the new shiny.

So basically you want one while it's still trendy and something you can work into conversation just like those who drive a Prius always let you know. At least you're honest about it. I hope you get one if only because of that.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Never ever, ever never even seen one available.  Not even close.  Got to be a better way.  Slow net.  Wrong time.  Not a kin chance in hell.  Useless even trying so its just a big con to attract premium members because most of us don't stand a chance.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crim Mip said:

So basically you want one while it's still trendy and something you can work into conversation just like those who drive a Prius always let you know. At least you're honest about it. I hope you get one if only because of that.

My hope is to make a quirky hang-out place for others to explore, enjoy and get a laugh from. If I can't bring it about before a critical mass of interest moves on, then it will be another uphill struggle to generate the interest. I've already tried it on mainland and couldn't figure out how to bring people in. But when I learned about all of the community, exploration and sharing in Bellisseria, I started thinking it might be possible to make my wee dream happen after all. Of course this means I'm late to the party for getting a house. If I'd known what Bellisseria would become, I would have jumped in at the start.

I just want to share something I love with others. Because of time zones and limited stamina, I'm probably not even going to be there much to see them using it. But that's ok. I just hope I get to do it before everyone's off and busy with other things again.

You'll be invited too, Crim :)

Edited by Bitsy Buccaneer
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TahitiJo said:

Never ever, ever never even seen one available.  Not even close.  Got to be a better way.  Slow net.  Wrong time.  Not a kin chance in hell.  Useless even trying so its just a big con to attract premium members because most of us don't stand a chance.

Same here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

when you looking to see if there are any new homes, do you just click the  "get your home now" button on the dashboard and it list what is available? Making sure I am doing right  because I have not seen any new changes .

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You will get your new home.  It feels like there's no home for you right now; but it WILL come. There will be new homes for those who want them; probably more than are necessary just like with the old homes :)  This wait is only temporary.  It is good to vent, though... I support letting it all out.  It's nice to have this thread for safe venting.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

NO - Why should you get to PICK your location when none of the rest of us did?

 

I agree with this idea because I keep hearing a lot of people getting sand locations when they wanted grass. AT least give us an option to change the ground texture below the house, maybe? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Clarrellae said:

You will get your new home.  It feels like there's no home for you right now; but it WILL come. There will be new homes for those who want them; probably more than are necessary just like with the old homes :)  This wait is only temporary.  It is good to vent, though... I support letting it all out.  It's nice to have this thread for safe venting.

You must be saying this because you already have one.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlyceAdrift said:

I agree with this idea because I keep hearing a lot of people getting sand locations when they wanted grass. AT least give us an option to change the ground texture below the house, maybe? 

You can easily change that. Just make a prim with a lawn texture and stuff its edge under existing hedges and walls - make some new hedges or walls where there aren't enough. I did that:

[48204385226_c81ca24576_c.jpg
Prim_Lawn by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

You must be saying this because you already have one.

No actually 😋 I prefer my mainland parcel with full privacy rights and ban lines.  I am not signing up for a Linden Home.  A few friends and I combine our tier allowance for a decent size parcel.  

No, I try to encourage people who are sad about not having what they want in SL.  And it seems a lot of people are sad about not having the Linden Home they want to have.  I know it is frustrating to wait.  But I also know that all you have to do is wait -- it's a when, not an if, that you will have the parcel you want.  It's just slow right now in the building and finessing.  It's only slow for now, not for always.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...