NO Linden Home?? Please Vent Here!!

LakotaBlue Tuqiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Fionalein said:

... well at least it is new people complaining each time while the same handful of Bellarissians take it a personal offence each time someone says something as simple as "there obviously are not enough homes"...

i agree with the general broad point you are making.  This thread is for people who haven't yet got a home to vent about not yet having a home

paraphrasing what somebody else said earlier: Please to let me vent in peace and cast my curing spells mixed with handfuls of glittering healing pixel dust at Ebil Linden, TotesConspiracy Linden and OnlyJesusCouldEverLoveYou Linden 

not sure tho that Bellissarian is quite the right description of those who might take personal offence at people venting and casting curing spells. Maybe more like a Belloforumian

😻

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

This isn’t going to end well...

If you guys want to vent without any pushback or comments, perhaps the official public Linden forums aren’t the wisest place for you to engage in your venting.

May I suggest LiveJournal? MySpace perhaps?

I made this post for us without a home to do some venting and why would anyone want to pushback? Why can't we Vent whats the problem? 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LakotaBlue Tuqiri said:

I made this post for us without a home to do some venting and why would anyone want to pushback? Why can't we Vent whats the problem? 

Because you’re not the only ones reading this. It’s insulting to the men and women who are putting their hearts and souls into building Bellisseria, and hurtful. Armchair quarterbacking, second guessing, complaining about every decision they make... it’s hurtful and it’s not going to get anyone in a home any faster.

The Moles and Lindens are real people and don’t deserve the derision they’re getting.

That is the problem. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Because you’re not the only ones reading this. It’s insulting to the men and women who are putting their hearts and souls into building Bellisseria, and hurtful. Armchair quarterbacking, second guessing, complaining about every decision they make... it’s hurtful and it’s not going to get anyone in a home any faster.

The Moles and Lindens are real people and don’t deserve the derision they’re getting.

That is the problem. 

If you read my earlier post I said they are doing a wonderful job and I do appreciate what there doing! So I know I can Vent about not having a home while appreciating there work! So Everyone please continue to Vent ! But make sure you know that Linden lab is working really hard for us😘 Satisfied now?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

That is the problem. 

Your taking this way to personal.. No one is hurt by us venting ! I'm pretty sure they get our frustrations and they continue to do there work at there pace there not bothered! There professionals😘

• Like 1

this trhead turned in a great example how lovingly some people will be in the Bellisseria community .. be sure to cut your hedges and sweep your paths or they will come after you.
If SL would frustrate me so much that i need to vent the same over and over i'd lock myself in Sansar and not come back.
And again for some complainers... no i don't have a home or boat...( so you can skip that insult from your lists) but if i decide to get/find one, i know the hard banlist will find a nice source of names here.
Not saying my level is always so high, sweet or warm, but the constant flood of snowflakes is worrieing for the future fro Bellisseria and the whole of SL.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

this trhead turned in a great example how lovingly some people will be in the Bellisseria community .. be sure to cut your hedges and sweep your paths or they will come after you.
If SL would frustrate me so much that i need to vent the same over and over i'd lock myself in Sansar and not come back.
And again for some complainers... no i don't have a home or boat...( so you can skip that insult from your lists) but if i decide to get/find one, i know the hard banlist will find a nice source of names here.
Not saying my level is always so high, sweet or warm, but the constant flood of snowflakes is worrieing for the future fro Bellisseria and the whole of SL.

received_448479535704468.jpeg

1 hour ago, Frankief said:

If all the ALTS were banned then there would be Houses/Boats for EVERYONE. They should rename Bellisseria Alt continent.

based on? ... i love statistics when people yell these things

there are 38.000 premium homes on the old continents... .
there are around 4000, possibly a few more new linden homes .. don't you think your statement somewhere goes wrong ?

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Frankief said:

If all the ALTS were banned then there would be Houses/Boats for EVERYONE. They should rename Bellisseria Alt continent.

Leave that to market dynamics... once the LDPW pet project is complete moderation effort on it will drop (investment is done - any remaining permanent workload must be balanced by income). They can moderate general style and breaches of covenant - but moderating item quality would be challenging at least... If you look around the uglification of the new Linden Homes already began. People are putting out really ugly plants and structures. Once the neighbourhood is defaced enough the hipsters will start searching for a new place.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Three things:

1. The fact that anyone is lamenting about not having one of these new homes is evidence that the efforts are appreciated. Granted, I have literally nothing to do with this effort, but that's how I see it.
  2. The airflow in the new Linden Homes is pretty decent, which probably means that the venting was successful.
  3. Speaking of air, maybe keep the hot air of interpersonal disputes out of this thread. Or all threads, really. It's summer. It's hot enough. Now's not the time to get heated. It's the time to chill.

Or, the short version:
Respect. Pun. Chill.

cool no worries GIF by STORKS

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Blaze Roecastle said:

Now why would they even consider banning a paying alt account? A paid account is a paid account.

not just that, also the fact an "Alt" doesnt really means anything. An account is an acount. An user can use any account at any time, doesnt make one account less legitimate than the other.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seba Serpente said:

There is a huge need for hotboxing one of the homes and put everyone inside, and not talking about hot air!

I know what you're referring to here, & you crossed a huge line.  Its beyond ugly.  This is what the "ignore" button is for.  Done.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.