NO Linden Home?? Please Vent Here!!

LakotaBlue Tuqiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LL has made good money on me in 12 years. Every alt has mesh body, head, hair, clothes. Some has had several different mesh bodies. They get new clothes when I want to upgrade them.

I live in an alts place, but abandoned the house I had. I am hunting for a boat, but it must be an optimal, perfect place. So I log in when I get a boat, look around, say nah and abandon.

• Like 2

Having slept on it (and I desperately needed a good night of sleep), and a bit of reflection, yes, I do have my houseboat and it's glorious. I really can't blame people for being impatient to get their own. The Moles and Lindens really out-did themselves on Bellisseria.

I'm very much looking forward to the release of the trailers - I'll bump up an alt to premium then to try to get one so I can make my T-Swizzle Flamboyant Rainbow Dream Home. 

Taylor-Swift-You-Need-To-Calm-Down-Video-02.thumb.jpg.842e438558acf00460f74c51a1e099e8.jpg

I'll try not to set it on fire, though. 

No promises.

And yes, I've already recreated that look so I'm ready to go. 

Anyhoo... vent to your little heart's content, not that anyone needs my permission. I'll just be on my boat keeping my girls calm. 😝

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

24 minutes ago, BryantCarson said:

Even with Auto-Fresh it still comes up with the old houses.

When so many people are doing the same thing, that tool is no longer any help. There is probably absolutely no chance if you are trying normally without using the auto-refresh, so I guess is atleast something.

On 7/5/2019 at 12:45 PM, CandyxHaven said:

to be honest im disappointed in many ways ... releasing a few homes at a time is not going to bring down the masses of waiting list of people they have... instead they are working on new things ... doing events... the new trailer area... party areas... yet no sight of releasing regions at time.. the process they have now it not really working.. does very little for someone to acquire a home.. secondly .. i was just on one of the Bellisserian group paper... i cant say which on in particular.. as i was unaware there where many... i was just making a comment of the situation as i did on here of the homes.. and basically was approached rudely.. i understand this topic has been said many times.. but for someone that is new to the paper and approached this way.. first of all newspaper is a form of information.. one person stated that its for the people that live there .. its a paper done by the community.. ok.. but this paper i have seen posting information for those within the community and out of the community... it advertises the events LL is showing new things in.. its letting us know when certain area of homes are being worked on... whats going on in the community... soo in general .. it does not only pertain to ppl that live there.. it is a source of information as i said.. and we all have freedom of speech... if u do not like something.. be nice and ask to change the subject.. rudeness is not an excuse its a choice... ANYWAYS.. LL needs to really be more proactive with these homes..

AGREED. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/6/2019 at 11:16 AM, Seba Serpente said:

When so many people are doing the same thing, that tool is no longer any help. There is probably absolutely no chance if you are trying normally without using the auto-refresh

maybe ... maybe not

I got my home last Monday manually refreshing because I was lucky to be at the right place at the right time. This coming Monday will be an opportunity. The advantage of manual clicking is that you are right there to make the three clicks necessary to secure a success.

Auto-refresh is a good way to see how many homes are being abandoned because you will probably get a sold out message for being slow on the trigger.

If I were trying it this Monday, I would let the auto-refresh run as an alert for when a region is being released and then switch to manual during the process.

Just a suggestion

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaSein Noyes said:

If I were trying it this Monday, I would let the auto-refresh run as an alert for when a region is being released and then switch to manual during the process.

Just a suggestion

This is excellent advice. It way better to let the auto-refresh just run to detect when the release starts, then switch it off and go manual. In my case the auto-refresh slowed me down seconds (kept detecting, kept bleeping) and we all know how much those seconds count.

• Like 2

I can only hope they do two or more releases so that they are not released at 3am - 5.00 am New Zealand time as they all have been in previous weeks 😳

As some of us have RL lives and work to go too and don’t have the opportunity to stay up all night waiting for the them.

i know lol I live in hope! 😂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Armani223 said:

I can only hope they do two or more releases so that they are not released at 3am - 5.00 am New Zealand time as they all have been in previous weeks 😳

As some of us have RL lives and work to go too and don’t have the opportunity to stay up all night waiting for the them.

i know lol I live in hope! 😂

must be hard for them to please everyone , but i feel you I also work and am in UK so it's been a little better for us but still I've missed out on them as it's normally when i'm on my way home so they've all gone when i get home 😂 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cinos Field said:

They're actually releasing more homes? I've been checking for weeks and not seen any. How am I meant to know when they're available?

Agh.

well from what I know they are and have been releasing them every other day except last week with it being 4th of July and one of the team being off sick so someone posted that Patch had said it would be today so keeping everything crossed and my fingers ready to click if i'm lucky enough  to see one come up and get it ah! well a girl can dream hey 😂

I think it would be helpful if Linden allowed users to see if one of the new homes is available BEFORE abandoning their old home. Like others, I followed the directions and abandoned my old house only to find that there are no new ones available. Now, I'm homeless and all of my belongings are packed in a in a folder, but I don't want to take another old house because then I cant see if a new one is available.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chase Cusack said:

I don't want to take another old house because then I cant see if a new one is available.

that's a choice you have, but the chances you'll find a new home before the comming big release is nearly 0 (zero)
If you read the official threads and news you'll get more info.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 9:11 AM, Leora Jacobus said:

You can easily change that. Just make a prim with a lawn texture and stuff its edge under existing hedges and walls - make some new hedges or walls where there aren't enough. I did that:

[48204385226_c81ca24576_c.jpg
Prim_Lawn by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

Yeah no, putting a flat prim looks tacky in my eyes, plus the grass texture gets all stretched out. I'll just hope I get a grass one when I do eventually get one.... since I'm still waiting almost 3 months later.... 

Well for god's sake if you get a sand one don't give it up because it isn't a gras one!

You might not be getting another one for months!

The texture doesen't get streched out! You can chose exactly how it is streched on a prim you make and put a texture on.

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.