LakotaBlue Tuqiri

NO Linden Home?? Please Vent Here!!

Not for nothing but all I have seen is the same old homes on the "get your Lindens homes" page - only once did I ever see Bellarsario and it disappeared as soon as I clicked on it. At this rate , getting one of the "premium membership" homes is next to impossible - so much for the bump up in membership and the so called "perks". Also I thought I read Patch said every other day for releasing new homes  - hmmm. more like every other month - for 2 minutes before sold out... yes whining here but for those that already have homes, it seems only a select few of "premium members" seem to get the "perks"... sucks to be us, right? standard SL user response...

Maybe LL should just issue homes to "premium members" starting with the older members since we have been paying our dues (and their salaries) all along...

2 minutes ago, Paul Nowles said:

Maybe LL should just issue homes to "premium members" starting with the older members since we have been paying our dues (and their salaries) all along...

Ah, but I have many Premium accounts, so am paying more salaries. Would that move me up in line ahead of you?

See, there is always something that someone can complain about. LL cannot win, so they will do what they think is best. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just some constructive criticism here for the venters...

As someone who originally came to the forums and decided to vent... I also took a pause to listen and actually try to learn how people were indeed coming by such scarce houses and having some success at doing it.

Rather then turning your venting into a sparing match with people who have homes, you could actually listen to some of the advice... its not all that bad...

For example... you do NOT have to sit around and hit F5 all day there is a handy tool on google called Auto Refresh...

At first I turned up my nose to using it... then finally after some persuasion by people who had used it and found success I tried it... and yes it worked... i still had to be patient... i still had to keep that thing running for a few days but it paid off and I got a house

Vent if you must...

But as a former venter... maybe do some listening too... that listening may be the thing that helps you get a house.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

LOVE  AND HUGS TO  ALL,,,,,,,, Looking at the bright side,,,,, if  not  yet  one of the new homes etc ,,,, here are positives   to remember 

1   they had to deal with all the bugs of something new and if something not working correctly ,,  so when you get the new home  bugs s will be resolved so you may have more enjoyment

2  a lot of great decorating   ideals   example /  how some have with the house boats  wow  wow wow wow  wow wow 

3 older  generation regions ,,,, less lag for the  most part 

4  being able to change the older homes with  out the worry  if i  move will i still have the  new ,,,,, remember w the old you can change themes  styles five times in 24 hour  window  so places you never saw    wow ,,,,,

.5  easier to make things ,,,,,,,  from my understanding the insides are a bit smaller ,,,, so at least with most of the  older generation homes  you have a bit more space  to move about ,,,,,,

I in no way discounting  anyone's  frustration

There are many things that have changed and from     the announcements reading  this past week  in many areas of second life ,

All people  need  to  be heard and valued.

Hugs  love to all still waiting  and hugs love to all  who have already have.

to be honest im disappointed in many ways ... releasing a few homes at a time is not going to bring down the masses of waiting list of people they have... instead they are working on new things ... doing events... the new trailer area... party areas... yet no sight of releasing regions at time.. the process they have now it not really working.. does very little for someone to acquire a home.. secondly .. i was just on one of the Bellisserian group paper... i cant say which on in particular.. as i was unaware there where many... i was just making a comment of the situation as i did on here of the homes.. and basically was approached rudely.. i understand this topic has been said many times.. but for someone that is new to the paper and approached this way.. first of all newspaper is a form of information.. one person stated that its for the people that live there .. its a paper done by the community.. ok.. but this paper i have seen posting information for those within the community and out of the community... it advertises the events LL is showing new things in.. its letting us know when certain area of homes are being worked on... whats going on in the community... soo in general .. it does not only pertain to ppl that live there.. it is a source of information as i said.. and we all have freedom of speech... if u do not like something.. be nice and ask to change the subject.. rudeness is not an excuse its a choice... ANYWAYS.. LL needs to really be more proactive with these homes..

2 minutes ago, CandyxHaven said:

. instead they are working on new things ... doing events... the new trailer area... party areas... yet no sight of releasing regions at time..

there are 3 releases in a week
the other things they work on are essential parts of the new Linden continents, so the same importance as a home.

about the paper.. yes it's not nice to get snobbed away, and i know i do it a lot too, it's not OK to do, but imagine we didn't hear the comlaints once, twice or hundred, but by now around a thousend times or more .. for some people the stretch in accepting more gets thin because all you need to know is to find in the official blogs and posts on this forum.

• Like 3

It makes sense to me that there's a thread for venting, because it is a frustrating process for those of us who are trying unsuccessfully. A little bit of company in it helps.

Hopefully others who are frustrated will see the thread title and come here, and those who don't want to see it can just ignore it. Seems good all around.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

there are 3 releases in a week
the other things they work on are essential parts of the new Linden continents, so the same importance as a home.

about the paper.. yes it's not nice to get snobbed away, and i know i do it a lot too, it's not OK to do, but imagine we didn't hear the comlaints once, twice or hundred, but by now around a thousend times or more .. for some people the stretch in accepting more gets thin because all you need to know is to find in the official blogs and posts on this forum.

i do understand about the constant.. but being rude is not acceptable sorry to say.. it just says alot about ur character..... i belong to other groups.. and alot in these groups are about subjects not even pertaining to the group... but i do not become rude.. i just simply ignore or turn off notifications..  the releases you are mentioning... are not very significant... as to the mass of waiting list.... u spend time refreshing constantly and never either get through or you do but when you go to check out its no longer there... its really not very promising..

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

... but imagine we didn't hear the comlaints once, twice or hundred, but by now around a thousend times or more .. for some people the stretch in accepting more gets thin because all you need to know is to find in the official blogs and posts on this forum.

... well at least it is new people complaining each time while the same handful of Bellarissians take it a personal offence each time someone says something as simple as "there obviously are not enough homes"...

The idea of complaining is that people want something to change... those complaining still have not given up on their premium memberships yet. If not enough folks complain the Lab will never know their customers are unhappy with the situation... and guess what: This ain't kindergarden - grown up people don't complain easily. With so many folks already bothering to complain on the Forums you don't even want to know how the silent mass of the userbase feels about their premium memberships...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, CandyxHaven said:

yet no sight of releasing regions at time.

Apparently, you were not paying any attention at all over the last two weeks.  They have released 5 regions since Patch made the announcement on Monday, June 24th.  They even managed two regions last Friday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

:SwingingFriends:      people have different levels of  passion  for situations....  hugs and love to all ,,,, 

• Like 1

question ,,,,, so how many premium members around the world  and how many  new homes house boats released so far ,,,, what is the percentage  ratio does anyone know????      

16 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

:SwingingFriends:      people have different levels of  passion  for situations....  hugs and love to all ,,,, 

I'm sorry, Rose... I adore you and I know you do your very best to keep the peace around here and it bothers you when we bicker. 

I'm just so tired of seeing the insults and second guessing and demoralizing of the Moles and Lindens working on Bellisseria. I fear they're already starting to remove themselves a bit from the community we're making and I'm going to do everything I can to make them feel welcome and wanted here. 

Sometimes the peace is very hard to keep. People are angry - those of us with our Bellisseria homes, and those without. The Moles and Lindens are rather trapped in the middle. 

They are working hard. We see it every single day, even today, a holiday for most of us. They are doing everything they can to build and create and hold on to their sanity and still, maybe, have a bit of home life and/or social life. 

I'm passionate about protecting them. I'm not going to apologize for that.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CandyxHaven said:

i du spend time refreshing constantly and never either get through or you do but when you go to check out its no longer there... its really not very promising..

that refreshing is a free choice, it's started on this forum with a few people doing it, but it spreaded like a plague. You should ask yourself, is it worth to do the refresh battle if you know you'r figthing with 5000 others for a free home every 4 to 10 hours ?... and the chance you get it is every time, 3 times a day 1 out of 5000 ... that's really worth all the stress isn't it? ( and yes thats sarcastic)
Get a old Linden home, go practice low prim living, thats what i would say .. and as soon the next big release comes...be ready.
And no... i do not have a new linden home. ( just in case such things come up again)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

question ,,,,, so how many premium members around the world  and how many  new homes house boats released so far ,,,, what is the percentage  ratio does anyone know????      

there are around 38.000 old linden homes
my guess is that there are around 4000..perhaps a bit more, new houses now.
Seeing the time path, and how detailed the work is, with all planned different styles, it will take till deep in 2020 (or worse) before that total demand will be filled.

9 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm passionate about protecting them. I'm not going to apologize for that.

Did you ask them if they are OK with your methods? YOU might be doing more harm to the situation than you can imagine...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

hugs and love to all ,,,, 

in heated discussions this works mostly the opposite

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Did you ask them if they are OK with your methods? YOU might be doing more harm to the situation than you can imagine...

That's for me to know but I feel pretty chill about it. 

18 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

there are around 38.000 old linden homes
my guess is that there are around 4000..perhaps a bit more, new houses now.
Seeing the time path, and how detailed the work is, with all planned different styles, it will take till deep in 2020 (or worse) before that total demand will be filled.

remember at the birthday sweet sixteen or the video ,,,, where it says when we are 16 we want to be 20 but when we are 20 we wish to be 16 again ,,, so possible hint  that  it will take that long   example the  liscence plate on the one car  had  a  hint ,,,,  look at the sl video in slow speed announcing the birthday ,,,,, it shows a lot ,,, or is it just me cause i am watching  ancient aliens and how many get tp into space ships ,,😀

• Confused 2