When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

For the record: I've had up to 5 accounts, and now I'm just to two: one holding my keeper and another one playing just for fun.

....but I don't know what is going on lately, all this hate and anger.

don't apologyze to those whiners .. everybody has and had the same chance to get a home, multiple accounts are no exception on that.
They forget the many missed tries the ones who do have a home of their liking had before finally catching the dream location.
Also the accusations of group owned loads of homes is absurd, it's not even possible to own LH as group.
Every premium pays the same price for a home, alt isn't relevant.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, 93YearOld said:

Oh people were leaving well before this, because of the hoarders/ group land owners, if you want me to file an AR, I will go further. One of the hoarders was a bit of a gossip, about things they should not have discussed. so I will take this further.Thank you for the suggestion.

Granny, I remember the discussion in the forum about the issue you were having, and it was a very healthy one, because your point of view was a serious one. There was no disrespect no rage in that moment, and that is not what has been happening here lately.

The residents I know haven't left the forums because of hoaders, but because the tension and names they were getting here

Leora and some other were pointing out that this was not the place for the situation a particular resident is having with other two, and I agree. Back in 2019 some residents created the "vent here" thread, maybe that is what they need, a specific thread to discuss about that land holding group. And of course, always within a respect frame, something we've been missing lately. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

don't apologyze to those whiners .. everybody has and had the same chance to get a home, multiple accounts are no exception on that.
They forget the many missed tries the ones who do have a home of their liking had before finally catching the dream location.
Also the accusations of group owned loads of homes is absurd, it's not even possible to own LH as group.
Every premium pays the same price for a home, alt isn't relevant.

You obvs don't properly understand what/who we're talking about when we talk about the land group.  We are all aware it's "not even possible to own LH as group" 

You try living across the street from someone who has 5 tacky houses facing your view then see how you like it before you start commenting. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Aisleyne said:

You try living across the street from someone who has 5 tacky houses facing your view then see how you like it before you start commenting. 

i seen many tacky linden homes in front on me... next to me and behind me ,  nearly all owned by people who whined the loudest when another broke some guidelines.
This isn't a lot different.
Complain to LL about the shortage of homes, not your fellow residents who happen to have a alt or two to own different styles.

• Like 7

If someone pays double the amount of a single premium account holder so that they get 2 Linden homes or pays 3 times as much or 4 or whatever, its their business and no one elses. Each time they pay they get a chance at getting a home they love. Just like if you go to the fair and play on the shooting range. You get as many tries as you pay for. Do you go to the fair and complain because someone else pays for more tries than you and wins a prize? You might not deem it fair but life isn't fair. 

Anyone any idea when the stilt homes are being released or is it still just a guessing game?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Yikes... the hostility in this thread now is so bizarre. Why on earth get so stressed about belli homes or what others do with their homes?

If you want to dictate your neighborhood, who gets what house or how many they can own... maybe belli isn't for you? Someone can buy up your whole street IRL, or own your favorite house cause they got there first. 🤷‍♀️ 

Also, I've gone through lots of houses, still have a couple great spots, but I got them by posting on the forums that I was looking for one and most recently - get this - I saw a spot that was in a big LH group, and I kindly messaged the owner how much I loved it and if she ever planned on getting rid of it to please let me know. Guess what? Same night she let me try for it!  Maybe try coming at things with the slightest better attitude 🙄

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

If someone pays double the amount of a single premium account holder so that they get 2 Linden homes or pays 3 times as much or 4 or whatever, its their business and no one elses. Each time they pay they get a chance at getting a home they love. Just like if you go to the fair and play on the shooting range. You get as many tries as you pay for. Do you go to the fair and complain because someone else pays for more tries than you and wins a prize? You might not deem it fair but life isn't fair. 

Anyone any idea when the stilt homes are being released or is it still just a guessing game?

no specific dates yet, but it's supposed to be close to late fall/ winter. Whenever they get moved over to the cloud 🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

can we pleasssse  go back with who saw a belli home ?  or will release one ? i'm getting seriously depressed by this discussion   

I will release this seaside Victorian on August 16th at 9 am SLT : https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oleander/135/36/32

It's a year since I let the Light of Aurelia go, fond memories. 

Snapshot_011.png

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

pitty you have to let that go, nice place

1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

awsome locations   

They are great! 

But now I live on this camper island and I like it most - so it stays, the others go. Helped it was a direct main account catch!!!

Snapshot_149.png

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

They are great! 

But now I live on this camper island and I like it most - so it stays, the others go. Helped it was a direct main account catch!!!

Snapshot_149.png

its  only because i like my two trads more  .other wise i would have tried to get the Tanaka spot   ,but campers isnt really my thing so i would never have kept it anyways 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

its  only because i like my two trads more  .other wise i would have tried to get the Tanaka spot   ,but campers isnt really my thing so i would never have kept it anyways 

Yes I find that with trads I don't like them much. I gave up that one on the beach corner mentioned recently even though I can't deny the parcel it's the build that is equally a deal breaker

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Oooo advance warning, thank you!

When I let said Aurelia house go I gave a weekend notice and when time rolled round there were more people on the parcel than I've ever seen in Bellisseria at one time (but I don't party much so maybe that's me), anyway, this is what I regard as the perfect Victorian region it has almost everything landscape wise and I think lots of people will appreciate a try for it even though the sea is across the road it still has a really good view across it:)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fendi Miles said:

Yikes... the hostility in this thread now is so bizarre. Why on earth get so stressed about belli homes or what others do with their homes?

If you want to dictate your neighborhood, who gets what house or how many they can own... maybe belli isn't for you? Someone can buy up your whole street IRL, or own your favorite house cause they got there first. 🤷‍♀️ 

Also, I've gone through lots of houses, still have a couple great spots, but I got them by posting on the forums that I was looking for one and most recently - get this - I saw a spot that was in a big LH group, and I kindly messaged the owner how much I loved it and if she ever planned on getting rid of it to please let me know. Guess what? Same night she let me try for it!  Maybe try coming at things with the slightest better attitude 🙄

This is perfectly said.

Edited by Mercedes Avon
took out all my comments on the drama because I like my happy place.
  • Like 3

Just now, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Statistically the odds are against you for a waterfront, which is what most people want. It’s just not possible. But if you keep trying, eventually... maybe. Lol! 

i dont agree   ,last few months  i picked up some realy good Vic's at the water side   .all abandons and it wasnt even that hard  with just one free premium alt 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Aisleyne said:

4 of the homes across the street from my victorian are the same 'Doyle' one story type, and 3 of them have no exterior decorations at all. the fourth just put up a porch rail and walkway along the side then has a firepit out back away from my view.

One of them though - has a sofa sticking halfway out the front wall.

Inside them? No idea because it's none of my business.

Actually... I rarely bother looking at these because it's not really something I'm too concerned with. I did start to wonder if one of those organized land groups had grabbed all those homes - but they were mostly taken months apart from each other.

Not everyone will build to your specific tastes. I've had people message me a few unpleasant things about my decorations. I've had others message me about how they thought it was amazing.

Months ago when the 'Permaglow' region came out somebody made a build that was an industrial site with workers and if I remember right, signs of a toxic accident. Some people were aghast at how horrible it was, others were amazed at how cool it was.

I saw another build designed to look like a poor trailer park trashy spot. But it was very well done with some nice mesh props, high quality texturing and composition. I'd be shocked with horror if I found a pack of cars up on bricks and somebody using drugs next door to me in RL... but in SL it becomes a cool themed build.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.