When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Small, teeny tiny favor please? Will one of you release one of your houseboats soon please? Specifically: Land adjacent, not in a big marina, and overlooking a great landmark would be a nice plus. THEN, if you'd IM me before you release it and tell me exactly when it is going to hit the land lottery? Ever so grateful. Thankies! ♥♥♥

O.o:D😈

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Small, teeny tiny favor please? Will one of you release one of your houseboats soon please? Specifically: Land adjacent, not in a big marina, and overlooking a great landmark would be a nice plus. THEN, if you'd IM me before you release it and tell me exactly when it is going to hit the land lottery? Ever so grateful. Thankies! ♥♥♥

O.o:D😈

Oh my I think you went after my Seal Point HB ages ago but it didn't come up for you! I got one today at the very corner of Bellisseria next to Norse Auk lighthouse. Right at the end of the world! it's in a marina but awesome. If I do let it out I will let you know but atm just enjoying it awhile!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Oh my I think you went after my Seal Point HB ages ago but it didn't come up for you! I got one today at the very corner of Bellisseria next to Norse Auk lighthouse. Right at the end of the world! it's in a marina but awesome. If I do let it out I will let you know but atm just enjoying it awhile!

:D I was kidding. Mostly. Sorta. Your Seal Point HB sounds nice as does your new one! Wow. Congrats!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Seicher Rae said:

:D I was kidding. Mostly. Sorta. Your Seal Point HB sounds nice as does your new one! Wow. Congrats!

I will see if I can deal with the lag. I had a boat across the way and it's quite laggy but because it's the very top corner it has nothing but seas on two sides - highly surprising catch of the day for me. Tons of new hB regions are coming on the map good luck to you!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just a bit of prophecy: I look into my cristall ball and I see ......

There will be a second release .... today at 2:55 pm SLT .... and they will release  ....

*looksharderintocristallball* .........................  Sparkle Bottoms!!

......  OR ..... *lookingstillharder* ...... maybe it's Permaglow!! ;)

well you were right on the Sparkle Bottoms lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Looks like there may still be some campers available in Sparkle Bottoms. I just released one as well. 

Ditto - Actually, I released two different ones in Sparkle Bottoms.

ETA: Make that 3 different ones in that region.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.