Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Small, teeny tiny favor please? Will one of you release one of your houseboats soon please? Specifically: Land adjacent, not in a big marina, and overlooking a great landmark would be a nice plus. THEN, if you'd IM me before you release it and tell me exactly when it is going to hit the land lottery? Ever so grateful. Thankies! ♥♥♥

O.o:D😈

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Small, teeny tiny favor please? Will one of you release one of your houseboats soon please? Specifically: Land adjacent, not in a big marina, and overlooking a great landmark would be a nice plus. THEN, if you'd IM me before you release it and tell me exactly when it is going to hit the land lottery? Ever so grateful. Thankies! ♥♥♥

O.o:D😈

Oh my I think you went after my Seal Point HB ages ago but it didn't come up for you! I got one today at the very corner of Bellisseria next to Norse Auk lighthouse. Right at the end of the world! it's in a marina but awesome. If I do let it out I will let you know but atm just enjoying it awhile!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Oh my I think you went after my Seal Point HB ages ago but it didn't come up for you! I got one today at the very corner of Bellisseria next to Norse Auk lighthouse. Right at the end of the world! it's in a marina but awesome. If I do let it out I will let you know but atm just enjoying it awhile!

:D I was kidding. Mostly. Sorta. Your Seal Point HB sounds nice as does your new one! Wow. Congrats!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Seicher Rae said:

:D I was kidding. Mostly. Sorta. Your Seal Point HB sounds nice as does your new one! Wow. Congrats!

I will see if I can deal with the lag. I had a boat across the way and it's quite laggy but because it's the very top corner it has nothing but seas on two sides - highly surprising catch of the day for me. Tons of new hB regions are coming on the map good luck to you!!

• Like 1

do they do releases on tuesdays or just abandons ,,,, sorry trying to read and  real life stuff at same time

Just now, roseelvira said:

do they do releases on tuesdays or just abandons ,,,, sorry trying to read and  real life stuff at same time

releases every weekday for a while now!

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

The region Roaring Bear has totally vanished at the moment. BUG? or about to be released?

i see it on the map fine

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

tried to tp and said it is not available at this time

looks like just the normal rolling restarts going on right now

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Y'all are jinxing Permaglow for today, you know.  Now there's gonna be a release of campers in Hamster Groin or something.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Y'all are jinxing Permaglow for today, you know.  Now there's gonna be a release of campers in Hamster Groin or something.

*swoons*

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

It will be done late probably anyway - too late for me whatever it may be (school night!)

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The next hour / two hours.

Thank you and Congrats on getting Hammond Park...i know you really wanted there, i am happy for you :)

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just a bit of prophecy: I look into my cristall ball and I see ......

There will be a second release .... today at 2:55 pm SLT .... and they will release  ....

*looksharderintocristallball* .........................  Sparkle Bottoms!!

......  OR ..... *lookingstillharder* ...... maybe it's Permaglow!! ;)

well you were right on the Sparkle Bottoms lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Looks like there may still be some campers available in Sparkle Bottoms. I just released one as well. 

Ditto - Actually, I released two different ones in Sparkle Bottoms.

ETA: Make that 3 different ones in that region.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell