When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Are we neighbours then?

I think I'm your neighbor, and I'm really struggling with keeping it.. I didn't want such a cute parcel, was only window shopping! LOL.. But the spot is so adorable, landscape, park across the street.. Can't let it go just yet.. But the alt there was my designated beach camper person, and I love the Sario traditional my main has.

ce15713f6943fb535ef9f5ef0e5d6b11.jpg

Edited by Morena Tully
added pic
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

I think I'm your neighbor, and I'm really struggling with keeping it.. I didn't want such a cute parcel, was only window shopping! LOL.. But the spot is so adorable, landscape, park across the street.. Can't let it go just yet.. But the alt there was my designated beach camper person, and I love the Sario traditional my main has.

ohhh now I want to see a photo of it lol

If I would not have got the adorable beachlot in Axim I would have been enchanted with this one!

Much too good to abandon right away!! It is 90% of what I wished for.

But in Axim I have nothing between me and the water and a clear view without houseboats blocking it.

So sooner or later I'll abandon Nicholasville. - announcing it here in time!

Letting this one go at about 1:45 (about half an hour) SLT.  Nicholasville, homey property with privacy and nice landscaping, nestled into the ridge dividing trads from campers.  I think the little entry walkway shared with the nextdoor home gives this one a neighborly feel!   Straight shot down to the bay.

Nicholasville_001.thumb.jpg.3239a4e6750fa68e1d26205a300cae49.jpg

Nicholasville_002.thumb.jpg.6fed28d9c7f0b9399fc06be041f51b65.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

You just answered my question then!  Hope all that wanted something got it.  I got one but can't get in world to check it yet.

What name? I can post a pic for you. I have one there too.

https://gyazo.com/41b1e3ff85f16c85ecb07b3599416215

Great spot girl, it's a keeper!

Edited by Sugary Bard
added url
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

I think it backs onto it, I'm not sure, will be able to get in world in about 10 mins hopefully

Your house backs the lake. I think you will love it. It was one of my favorites. I ended up in one of the five ones I wanted, not in the top three. That would be too lucky.

I am glad I had an alt. Someone abandoned Nicholasville houses. I got both of them.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

All I thought about was how I should place addons on the inland lake houses. I am a bit unsecure how to deal with the sea facing one. But! That is for another day! I was turned into a mouse 8 minutes ago. Good night! (It's 8 minutes past midnight my time)

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

All I thought about was how I should place addons on the inland lake houses. I am a bit unsecure how to deal with the sea facing one. But! That is for another day! I was turned into a mouse 8 minutes ago. Good night! (It's 8 minutes past midnight my time)

Goodnight and congrats! You'll make it lovely no matter what.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.