When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I keep seeing them though ... they pass by without the alarm- melody ringing.

Just now finally there's Meadowbrook again. Really started to miss it! ... The Campers lasted for almost two hours! 

Thanks for that easy to read update as I don't follow this thread. I looked at the map the other night and it seems like there are a LOT of trailers --- even though I had a hunch that they weren't going all that fast. Maybe LL plans to take down the old Linden homes "on schedule" which was originally stated as being around the beginning of the year (Patch in a Town Hall pretty sure). So having a lot of 512 places that people could get "easily" may actually be a plan.   I always like to think that LL has a plan *wink*.     Looking forward to next month when we see the new styles officially. Not planning on moving as I won't be around most likely after April when my Premium runs its course.  Still, that opening day was one of my most memorable SL experiences for sure. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Maybe LL plans to take down the old Linden homes "on schedule" which was originally stated as being around the beginning of the year (Patch in a Town Hall pretty sure). So having a lot of 512 places that people could get "easily" may actually be a plan. 

There certainly will be PLENTY of campers in a month or so, as LL releases the remaining inland camper regions and continues to build out the southern edge of the currently settled areas with even MOAR campers.  I guess if those are the only type of home in plentiful supply when they start "encouraging" first generation LH owners to move on, it's a good thing for LL.  Presumably LH owners occupying just a 512 present less burden to their servers than a 1024-based resident.  And who knows, maybe some of them will be tempted to take a 512 on mainland.  LL could make that more likely if they did something like a one-time purchase/auction price discount for a 512 being acquired by a LH owner.

Be interesting to see if LL does something to "encourage" residents to move.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Be interesting to see if LL does something to "encourage" residents to move.

Well taking away there existing homes would be a pretty big push - LOL.   But the folks over there in those homes seem to like the huge open areas that can't be decorated all that well on the 512 prim budget. Lots of them don't want to move -- judging by the comments we have seen here. So I doubt trailer life will go over all that well with them. We will see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

This one has been going around at least two days - it's a good un. I caught a waterside in New Hamsterdam and a waterside in Foxbridge both equally lush. Abandons are great!

Well, after literally breaking into tears in RL because I lost my dream camper (not to blame someone at home when cancelling the wrong premium account..), LL Heavens have been nice and deliver this little house.  I've always love those homes with fences and flower banks included, so well, my heart is not that broken.. for now... I can't believe I lost my camper...

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Well, after literally breaking into tears in RL because I lost my dream camper (not to blame someone at home when cancelling the wrong premium account..), LL Heavens have been nice and deliver this little house.  I've always love those homes with fences and flower banks included, so well, my heart is not that broken.. for now... I can't believe I lost it my camper...

Oh no!! That is a nightmare situation I am glad you go this one! :) I will have a good few more going back very similar within a week or so will write it here 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you!!! I need to reactivate my account, so I'll keep on looking. I don't to get into drama, but after checking the LH page for so long, waiting for my dream spot to show up, and then lose it... Well, fingers crossed, there are many amazing campers regions to be released...

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 2

I would love to see some mountainous/cabin LH's done.  I'm fairly new to the thread, but I saw somewhere mention of new styles coming?  I happened to grab a beauty of a spot albeit with a camper (didn't realize they were only 512s), does anyone have an idea of what's going up?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Voshie Paine said:

I would love to see some mountainous/cabin LH's done.  I'm fairly new to the thread, but I saw somewhere mention of new styles coming?  I happened to grab a beauty of a spot albeit with a camper (didn't realize they were only 512s), does anyone have an idea of what's going up?

Yes, we think they are to be released. You can see some pics along Patch posts, and they are beautiful :) Hopefully we'll see them around in 2020

22 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Thank you!!! I need to reactivate my account, so I'll keep on looking. I don't to get into drama, but after checking the LH page for so long, waiting for my dream spot to show up, and then lose it... Well, fingers crossed, there are many amazing campers regions to be released..

Elena   check  two of my rl friends just released campers ,,, they wanted to see if the release 2  homes was a correct thing ,,, so there shoud be 2 campers ,,,, both nice spots ,,,, 

• Thanks 1

rl friend said she read that if 2 homes were released back into the cycle then it would trigger the trad releases ,,,, i wish i knew where she read that , so any way two campers just releases a few minutes ago.... so i guess they will be hanging out at the pickle  ,,,

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

i am sorry the other one is taken but do not give up probably if they are doing another release later people will abandon the campers . Hugs and keeping fingers crossed for you  hugs hugs hugs

Thank you @roseelvira I was checking but no camper showed up. Anyway, it was really kind of you 😻😻 I will keep on trying :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.